Chapter 18

Ninas P.O.V
- I sat in silence, not able to move or talk.

I could only listen to my surroundings.

The door to my room creaked, and I listened.

The last thing I remember is walking in on Ian with Nikki, doing it.

"Hey Nina." A sad voice sighed, I knew it was Paul.

"Phoebe and I broke up. I thought she was the one, until I walked in on her kissing Joseph Morgan. Right? To much time to spend with each other I guess." I heard him give a sad laugh.

"It's okay though, right?" He sighed again, letting out a huff.

"I have a secret, that I kind of wish you couldn't hear me right now, because it's eating me out alive."

"I know your with Ian and your happy together." He said, I felt a hand grasp mine.

Why would I be with Ian, and be 'happy' with him?

"But..." he stopped to think.

"I like you, always have. I was bummed when I realized you would be with Damon instead of me in the show. Then I found out you were actually dating and that ruined my whole year, until I met Phoebe. Now I'm lonely." I could Almost hear his crys for help.

I wanted to jump up and hug him, but I couldn't.

"God Nina, you are beautiful, amazing, you are unlike any other girl, and I- well. I love you, I know you don't love me back, but I had to tell you that."

I heard him get up, and leave.

I was mentally crying, yelling his name, but it was no use.

I heard the door open again. "I'm back, I just..." he stopped.

I felt lips connect with mine, I felt a lift come off of my body. I tried to move but nothing happened.

"Good bye Neens."

I frowned. Move your ass Nina. The voices in my head spoke, they were right.

I started to try as hard as I could. I felt different, after Paul had kissed me.

I bursted up, my eyes open, and able to move my limbs.

I started smashing the doctor button.

A few doctors had came to the room, 10 seconds after.

I had blood drawn and tests get put on me.

After all that, the person I least expected came in.

"Nina..." his breath sighed.

"Ian." I simply said, not in the mood to talk.

"What-what's wrong." He said, walking closer to me.

"What's wrong? You cheated on me yesterday Ian." I sighed and looked away.

"What? No. That- That was 4 years ago Nina."

"How old are our boys?

"There 4..." I said, giving him the 'duh' look.

He looked down, "Yes they are, but Nina that was 4 years ago. I promise."

The door opened again and Paul walked in with Damon and Stefan.

A gave a small smile to Paul. "Thank you Paul."

I smiled at my boys who were jumping up and down over excitement.

"Come here!" I yelled, they jumped onto the bed and both fell onto my lap. Damon on my left and Stefan on my right.

"Mommy!" She both yelled, smiling up at me. I gave them both kisses on the head.

Ian's P.O.V
- "Hey Paul, can I talk to you?"

"Sure." He responded, giving a little nod to Nina, who responded to him with a smile.

We went outside and I instantly told him.

"I walked in, and Nina said I cheated on her yesterday with Nikki, and I said that was 4 years ago, but she didn't believe me, but she remembers that our boys are 4 years old. So, I don't know, I think she forgot some things in and past years." I said all in one breath, Paul looked like he was overtaken with information.

"Well..." He thought for a moment.

"Maybe just give her space then, start with someone else, and if that doesn't work then try and get her back. Just saying, some space would help." He smiled at me, sadly.

"Yeah, your probably right." I smiled back.

"I'm gonna go, are you gonna stay with her?" I finished.

"Yeah, sure." He said grabbing the door handle.

I started walking away.

Paul's P.O.V
- I walked in, only to be followed by a doctor.

"Hello Nina." The doctor said, looking at his note pad.

"Here it says that you now leave, but must take these pills for a week, one every day. You can leave because, you were only out over night, so it wasn't long enough to count as a serious coma." The doctor stated, leaving the room.

"Yay!" The boys yelled.

I smiled at Nina. "I will take you home."

She smiled. "Ok boys, up you go."

---

We arrived home and walked into her house, which was Ian's, but I texted him to make sure he didn't come home today, since Nina was gonna be here.

The boys ran upstairs and Nina sat on the couch.

"Goodb-" she cut me off.

"Hey, uhh. Could you stay?" She looked towards me, with pleading eyes.

"Of course." I smiled.

I went and sat next to her.

It was awkward silence.

"Hey Paul?" I looked at her, only to connect with her lips.

'Oh my god, is this really happening.' Is what went through my mind before I responded to the Kiss.

I gently laid her on the couch, me on top.

Nothing more happened, just a long, long, very nice, kiss.

----

Yay! Was that good, sorry it took a while😕 I will try and have another chapter up by 2-3 days. What do you think about Paul and Nina. Was that good? What should there shipping name be? Ok, I'm done asking questions.
Have a good Night/Day!