chapter 3

Cc's pov

I am running with a girl that I think I'm starting to like but I know I can't love her I have a girlfriend. I look down at her. She looks so innocent and beautiful. I lay her down gently I touch her cheek. How can she be beautiful but was born to hate. I want to kiss her but I'm afraid Savannah will walk in.

"Cc you need to go we have a meeting again" Juliet says.

"Ok" I say. I look down at her and leave to meet the guys.

Bailey's pov

All i saw was ally being lifted away. They must of hurt her or worse ry hurt her. She looked hurt when he used her to be leader. That's cruel and mean. She used to have boyfriends like that and they end up dead because her dad finds out that they would hurt her. I see Kate run to me and hug me

"Yay my besties are with us" Katrina says I laugh.

"where's ally" katrina says.

"I have no idea she left with a guy" I say.

"Oh she got injured" katina says. I nod.

"If you want I'll ask kenzie to take us to her" katrina says.

"Sure if its fine with her" I say as I see her walk to us with black on her hands

"its fine with me" kenzie says. I look at her hands.

"I was helping Juliet with the rebels and then I helped your friend she is all bandage up jinxx said she will heal up slowly but she'll be ok" she says as she walks us to a church.

"Does that mean she will be ok" I say

"ya she will be ok" katrina says as she goes into the church and walks us to a room. The last I saw ally hurt was when everything fell apart. She knocks and we hear someone say come in and open door.

"Hey Juliet this is her friend Bailey" kenzie say.

"Nice to meet you I'm Juliet" she says.

"Hi um my friend how is she" I say nervous.

"She's fine she just has deep cuts and couple of bruises. But she's fine and well asleep" juliet says as she shows me alex asleep. I walk to her. I see her thorn and rose crown still on her head.

"Bailey you have to come with us" kenzie Says

"ok but why" I say.

"We are having a meeting" kenzie says.

"Its night already" juliet says

"yes" she says as kenzie runs to alex and covers her.

"Bailey sadly ally has to stay here" juliet says.

"Ok" I say.

I don't know what else to say. I look at ally. I walk with Juliet and kenzie. I hope this turns out good. We are walking to benches and I see everyone looking at us weird. I look down and see I'm still wearing my outfit. Kenzie pulls me to the front benches. I laugh and follow her. Kenzie sits me down and sits next to me. I feel someone squeeze me and look and see Katrina.