✨New Beginings✨

✨(Y/N)'s POV✨

The morning light filtered through the window as I got up from our comfy bed. I got dressed and started making breakfast when Kirito walked out dressed. "Hey babe I'm gonna go fishing so we can have fish for dinner tonight." He told me as he went to the door, "Okay will you be here when breakfast is ready or do you want me to bring it to you?" I told hi, he then came up to me. "I'll come to you, message me when it's done okay." He then kissed me on the forehead and left.

(TIMESKIP)

🖤Kirito's POV🖤

I walked up to the door because (U/N) told me breakfast was ready, I walked in and smelled the delicious smell of my wife's cooking. "Hey Kiri, catch anything yet?" We both sat down when I replied, "No nothing yet..." she then sweatdropped when (U/N) told me she could message a friend to help me. "Who is she?" I asked her, "Oh she is a he silly!" I looked at her and she came up to me and kissed my cheek. "Go on I'll tell Nishida, go out he might be at the dock already okay." I then waved goodbye and left.

(ANOTHER TIMESKIP)

I came back with a fish and Nishida just in time for dinner. We walked in and we went to (U/N), "Hey babe I have dinner." She then looked at us waved to Nishida, grabbed the fish, and went to go make dinner. Nishida and I sat down chatted a little when (U/N) came out with dinner. She had her (U/N) sauce and of course the sides and main course. We all sat down said our thanks then dug in.

✨(U/N)'s POV✨

As we finished up dinner I got up to make tea when Nishida tapped my shoulder. "(U/N), can I take home that soy sauce!" He yelled at me, I smiled and replied. "Yes I'll go put some in a container, but first I have to go make some tea. Is that okay?" He then nodded and I got up to make the tea. I came out with the sauce and tea set it down in the living room and went to go get the boys. We all sat down again chatting, laughing, and joking around. Nishida looked at Kiri and asked him to help him with catching the Fish King, Kiri was hesitant but I made him do it cause it sounded cool! After more talking and preparing for tomorrow and everything Nishida left with the sauce and we went to bed. "Hey Kiri..." I said. "Yes (U/N)?" He then was paying attention. "Do you think we will make it to the real world again someday?" As I said this he looked down at me as I was laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Of course, with you and I we can beat this game and get everyone out of this death trap." He then pulled my head up and kissed me, I put my hands around his neck and his on my back. We then pulled apart and went to sleep.

(TIMESKIP)

"Man has it really been two weeks....?" Kirito said while laying down on the bed. "Yes sadly, but we have to go back if they called for us. They said all high level players are to come and help with the boss raid." He then sighed when I told him this, he knows we have to beat the game, for we have to save them people like the ones we met in the village we live in. "Come on lazybones let's go we need to go to KOB headquarters." We then locked the door and left like we would come back, although that would never come to be. We finally arrived at KOB headquarters, although Kirito and I are solo players we need to go and discuss about the boss raid. The KOB are the leaders and main contributors to the raids now they are the top guild, so every boss raid since the 56th floor we've had to meet there. Hey doesn't that girl look familiar....what's her name again? Oh yea Asuna! "Hey Asuna long time no see!" I yelled to her, she then looked at me and rolled her....eyes? That's not like Asuna to do something like that.

🖤Kirito's POV🖤

Oh my god that is Asuna, I looked at her and she stared back after (U/N) yelled for her to come over. I guess after what happened way back is still heavy on Asuna and I's minds. I then looked towards (U/N) and whispered towards her ear. "Hey I wouldn't talk to her if I were you." She then looked towards me her (E/C) pools looking into my onyx ones. "But why Kiri?" She looked confused. I guess she didn't know what happened between us before we met up again. "Oh wow it's the Midnight Dream and the Black Swordsman!" Someone called out, oh no I don't need anymore attention.

(ANOTHER TIMESKIP)

✨(U/N)'s POV✨

We finally arrived to the dungeon of the 75th floor, surprisingly it only took us 2 days to map the whole labyrinth. Now we stand in front of the 2 huge doors, Kirito and I looked at each other then looked back at the doors as they opened, 'here we go!' Holding hands we then walked in with a new found determination to defeat this damn game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! We finally reached 4K thank you soooooo much, ILYSM!!!!!! Sorry that this chapter is a little shorter than the last couple ones. So I should update in about a week, also I hope to tech 5k by mid-February. Thank you again, vote, comment, and check out your other stories! Till next time!
~Lucy Elric✨