✨Kirito and (U/N) reunite✨

✨(Y/N)'s POV✨

Hey I'm (U/N) or the Midnight Dream, and I am in the death trap known as Sword Art Online. It's been 2 years since this whole thing started, and now I am the 2nd most powerful player in the game below Heath Cliff.I am now just walking down the streets of the 50th floor just shopping when I all of a sudden end up on the ground. "Hey watch where the hell.....Kirito?" I looked and saw Kirito looking just as surprised as I was. "(U/N), what are you doing here? I thought you died." He asked me looking at me a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks. "Well I am alive and I'm just shopping, what about you?" I asked him as I got up and dusted off my clothes. "Doing the same thing, hey want to grab a bite?" Kirito asked me with that grin of his. "Yea I didn't eat anyways so I'm free!" Kirito looked at me as I said these words and that tint of pink grew slightly darker, I wonder what's wrong? "Hey Kirito is everything okay your cheeks are kinda red?" He looked at me then replied with way to much embarrassment, "N-NO IM OKAY COMPLETELY OKAY! U-um I think we should get going." Wow that was funny he was doing hand motions and everything it like he has a crush on.....me? Wait does he have a crush on me? Wait I think he does I remember he wanted to tell me something before I left, oh no what if I left him heart broken? The real question though is do I feel the same for him? I was thinking all these things when all of a sudden Kirito tapped my shoulder and said we were here. "Oh we are here!" I exclaimed as the waitress was walking us towards the table.

(TIME SKIP)

"So (U/N) what have you been up to over the past year and a half?" He asked me a slight twinkle in his eyes. "Well Kiri do you know about the Midnight Dream?" I asked him. "Yea of course they are the 2nd most powerful player in the game, who hasn't." Kirito replied in a know-it-all tone. "Um well she's a she and what I mean by that is that I'm her...." Kirito looked at me like a little girl got a pony on Christmas. "WHAT?!" Everyone in the shop looked towards us as I slowly started sinking into my chair. "Kiri not so loud.." I whispered to him. "Oh yea sorry (U/N), anyway what else have you done?" as he said this our food arrived. "Um lets see...I also have a skill from what I've seen no one else has." he now had stars in his eyes, am I that amazing to him? "Wow thats cool what is it?" as I was about to tell him a girl in a red and white uniform came in. I think it's from the Knights of the Blood Oath, she also has a rapier strapped by her side and she has long silky chestnut hair. "Kirito?"  The girl asked Kiri. "Asuna what are you doing here?" Kirito asked wait Asuna? "Asuna is that really you? I haven't seen you in so long and without your hood!"  She looked at me then replied with, "Um Kirito who is this girl your with? I thought you were dating me?" Wait Kirito has a girlfriend. And that girlfriend is Asuna? I am so confused. "Asuna were not dating what made you think that? I also told you to stay away from me?" wait what's going on why does Kirito want Asuna to stay away from him? "Uh what's going on, Asuna don't you remember me? It's me (U/N) the girl from the first boss raid." I told her while messing with my (H/C) locks. "Nope not a single clue." she said this while popping the P. "(U/N) lets go." Kiri told me slightly gritting his teeth. "Wait let me pay for the food real quick!" I quickly paid for the food and got it to go. "Wait Kirito we need to talk!!" Asuna yelled at us as we walked out of the restaurant. "So what's Asuna's problem anyway?" I asked confusion lace an in my words. "She has always been clingy to me since we found eachother again half a year back.  Asuna then tried making me her lover but I declined then she kept it up until I finally told her to back off because I have someone else in mind." He looked at me as a slight blush crawled in his face....I knew it he does have a crush in me! As I thought this a blush crawled on to my face. "(U/N) I want to tell you something." He told me. "What is it Kirito?" I asked him the blush getting slowly darker. He started inching closer to me, finally he was a couple centimeters away. "I love you (U/N)", he then kissed me. It was full of passion  his lips were slightly chapped and had a slight taste of the drink he had at the restaurant. I slowly started kissing back as the stars twinkled above. But all magical moments have to end for we had to break for air. "Kirito I love you to." I told him as I was blushing and smiling. "Hey (U/N) let's go to my house okay." he told me with a serious look. "Okay Kiri, I'll go with you." As I said this we started walking to his house holding hands.

(TIME SKIP)
(AN: Let's say you didn't leave the house that night)

I had woke up to light creeping up on my face. As I turned around I noticed I was in Kirito's arms. I got out of his arms and got dressed in yesterday's clothes. When I finished getting dressed I saw Kirito behind me awake. "Good morning sleepy head", I told the swordsman. "Mm are you going to make breakfast because I can't..." he told me as he started getting dressed, I started blushing as he got out of the covers. "Uhmm Kiri....." I was a blushing mess. "What it's not like you haven't seen everything." he told me with a poker face. "YOU IDIOT!" I ran out of the room still a blushing mess and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so we finally reached 2k so I made this chapter a whole lot longer like over a 1000 words long. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to update a couple times over break and exams are done so yea! I have many plans for this series and I hope to make at least a sequel. Some of the ideas I am coming up with aren't originally mine so yea but they inspired me when I was making this story! Next chapter should be like next weekend and the Christmas special probably gonna be posted on the 24th or 25th so look forward to it. Anyway till next time!
~Lucy Elric✨