✨2k guys!!!!✨

OMG GUYS WE REACHED 2k I can't believe it! I'm also getting a lot of votes and that makes me feel so warm and happy inside so thank you for that! Everytime I come on Wattpad I see comments and votes from you guys and that's amazing! I've been in a very dark and not good place for the past couple months and when I come on any social media it makes me feel so great and happy inside. So I thank everyone especially the people who have supported me in the beginning so I thank you so much. You don't even know how much I love you guys and I am serious when I say this to I really love you guys, you are all my Wattpad fam. I will now list all my active social media if you want to reach me and I think I will choose a random voter like 3 for a 2k special so first social media.

Snapchat: lucyelric03

Instagram: Yuri.on.messenger
Mystical._.MC

Pinterest: ✨Lucy✨ ✨Elric✨

Google (for everything google): Lucy Elric

Now for prizes for the 2k:

1st place: a follow from me, votes on story of your choosing that is by you, and a Skype call

2nd place: a follow from me and votes on a story of your choosing by you

3rd place: a follow from me

So if you don't have a story published or you don't have Skype then we can figure something and I will try to find a way but I think I will go though all comments and choose 3 random winners so yea thank you so much for 2k and I hope you like my super long chapter! Till next time.
~Lucy Elric✨