Mates are Forever

Start from the beginning

Luke glared at the floor. "I would have stopped."

"You weren't going to. I saw your eyes."

"Luke I think you should sleep in Mason's room tonight. Anita you will be bunking with Katrina." My dad said.

"But Dad..."

"No Mason, it's not up for discussion." My dad cut off Mason.

"Sorry Mason." I apologized. I actually felt guilty that he didn't get to spend the night with his mate.

"It's not your fault, it's his." Mason hissed in Luke's direction. I looked at Luke guilty as I turned with Anita following me up the stairs to my room. It was already after ten on a school night.

"Night all." I mumbled.

"Night!" Came a chorus of replies.

Luke's POV:

I know I told Katrina I would have stopped but truth is all I saw was her underneath me. I couldn't stop myself. I feel guilty for scaring her. I saw the fear in her eyes as she tried to get me to stop. Ugh! I could have lost my mate because I don't know how to control my wolf.

It's been two weeks sense the incident and she was way more reserved around me. It was around 4 a.m. by the time I stopped tossing and turning enough to fall asleep. Even then though, I slept like shit. Too soon the alarm went off signaling to wake up for school. Instantly my mind was bombarded why can't Katrina just mate with me already? We've been best friends for years. Does she even trust me? Does she even have feelings for me?

I must have sat there for what seemed like ever before Mason finally told me that I had ten minutes before everyone left.

Today is going to be different, I can't risk hurting Katrina but I'm also a male werewolf. Maybe it's time Kat realizes that I have needs and if she isn't going to ful-fill them then I'll find someone who will.

Faster than lightening I got out of the spare bed, got dressed, and headed downstairs. "I'm going to head out, I have something I have to do." I spoke loudly so everyone could hear me.

"See ya" I heard.

"Wait, I'll come with you." I heard Katrina mumble.

I turned around and shot her a glare. "I'm in a hurry." I snapped before walking to my car.

I know I'm being mean but I can't risk hurting her or even becoming close to doing it again. I know she watched me leave I could feel her gaze on me.

**Dude, what's up? Why didn't you take Kat with you?** Mason linked me.

**Got shit to do, not like she cares.** came my instant reply. If I break away from her, I have to do the same with them.

**What the fuck man?! She does care, where did this hatred come from?** Dennis chimed in.

**It came when I realized your sister doesn't want to be mated to me. It's okay for her to drag me around after her for years but the moment I turn into her soulmate she pulls away.** I spoke truthfully, she may hold my hand and curl into my side but she won't kiss me, won't show me affection, hell she won't even give me the time of day to be alone with her.

**You have it all wrong man, you'll see.** Sven commented. Then I felt them all leave my mind and I was alone. Driving to school in silence was different, it was unwanted. I parked my car on the other side of the lot and got out.

"Hey Lucy!" I yelled. She instantly turned towards me and smiled what she thought to be an attractive smile.

"Hey Lukey Baby, it has been awhile." She purred trying to sound seductive. "Sick of little miss perfect already?"