Shit.

I wake up to the smell of food, reminding me of where I was. Wow so that really happened? Me and Levi? It wasn't a dream.....Though I did have quit a fascinating dream. I smirk to myself thinking of it. Maybe it can come true..I mean Levi seems like one kinky mother fucker so why not right? With those thoughts in mind. I slide on my underwear following the smell down stairs into the kitchen where I saw the most glorious view I could have ever seen! Levi just standing there in his underwear cooking with a apron on. Of course he did. I laugh to myself getting the hint of how much a clean freak he is but I love it. I mean least he's not a slob, right? But look at his body..its absolutely perfection like his eyes. The way the light just shines on him, pure-

"How do you like your eggs?" Levi asked interrupting my thoughts once again...

"Oh umm anyway you like. Honest." I nod, my attention going back to studying every inch of him.

"Like what you see?" I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was smirking.

"Hell yeah I do!" I blurt out feeling more confident. Why not? We've already had sex?

" Oh is that so." He simply replies as he continues to cook.

"Yeah I-" Once again I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Jean?" I mumble out of confusion. Why is Jean calling me?

E: Hello?

J: Armin is in the hospital-

E: wait! What? What happened? Is he okay?!

J: I'm getting there jack ass, if you'd let me finish!

E: What happened?

J: He just fell and hit his head. He's getting stiches now, then the doctor will check him out to see if he can go or not.

E: How the hell did he hit his head that hard?!?

J:.....Uh...I don't know, man. That's still a mystery..I um..I found him like that...

E: I'm coming to the hospital-

J: No! I mean uh that's okay. Really. I'm here so-

E: I'll be there as soon as I can!

With that I hung up okay hearing Jean mumble shit. I quickly went upstairs getting dressed completely forgetting where I was for a second.

"I have to go to the hospital. My best friend Armin got hurt..sorry." I explain to Levi apologetically once seeing he was standing at the door.

"I'll drive you." He replies while getting dressed as well. I simply nod my head before rushing out the door heading downstairs with Levi close behind me. We put on our shoes then we left.

(Time Skip)

"Armin! Are you okay?!" I rush into his room, Levi still closely behind me as I notice Jean AND Marco in the room with him?

"Eren? What are you doing here?" Armin asked not even noticing Levi until Jean points it out

"Levi?" Jean questions taking first notice before he smirks at us

"Don't say a word horse face! Armin what happened?" I asked turning my attention to the blonde who kind of looked horrified as Jean's expression changes from "I'm going to kill you for calling me that" to "oh shit.."

"W-well.....I uh...slipped and fell after walking in on Jean and Marco-"

"You know the kid has just hurt his head? why don't we let him relax some before bothering him with questions?.." Jean butts in before Armin could finish.

"You walk in on Jean and Marco doing what?" I asked ignoring Jean's failed attempts in trying to avoid the subject, seeing Armin's face turn red.

"Well...umm...they were uh..." He trails off looking down with a red face.

"Fucking." Levi blurted out finishing Armin's sentence for him, guessing by Armin's reaction to the whole situation. Armin in that moment giving Levi a "How did you know?" look as I slowly turn to Jean whose face matched Armin's pretty well. Same went for Marco.

"So you just found him like that huh?" Was all I could really say

(To be continued)