Creeps

I looked out the window. It was bright, warm, and perfect. I shrunk my wings in. I decided I was going to take a walk in the city. Wearing a coral pink crop top and a white skirt and platforms, I ventured outside with my hand bag full of money.

I saw Hollister a few blocks down and decided to go there and get new mini skirts, shorts, cardigans, and crop tops. I walked a little bit until I came to an alley. I threw away some of my trash and was about to keep going when I heard a few voices. I could make out "Please, I'm begging you- let me go!" and sobbing. I looked around the corner to see a pair of men and a 14 year old. Who the hell does that to a 14 year old?! She sees me and I put my finger to my lips.

I step out of the shadows. "You assholes, I can understand why you have to hit on this poor 14 year old, no girl of an older age would have looked twice at you. That made them jerk Their Heads at me and away from the girl. I mouth 'run' to her. She nods and scampers away.

They start coming to me . "Well, What do we have here..."

"Your death date." I say. I chuckle to myself for thinking up that one.

"MmmHmm. Anyway, You wouldn't mind if we took you home with us, would you hun." The smaller one says.

"I certainly would" I hear a familiar voice say.

I see Luke descending toward us.

"We weren't gonna hurt er, nah. Just... Having me self a little fun, eh?" The big guy stutters.

"Ha as if." Luke punched him square in the face and did the same to the midget. "You, you stay away from these alleys." He points to me. "Come with me."

I walk with Luke away from the alley and to his house.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem, it's my dream job to save wimpy girls from strange men." He says sarcastically and rolls his eyes.

"Hey, I just was walking and just saved some little girl! And you can live with yourself if you call me wimpy!?" I yelled at him. "I think I'll just go home."

"Fine!"

"Fine!" I yelled back.

I ran to my house, tears coming. When I got there, I set a fire all around my house so that Luke couldn't get in.

I lay down for what, two minutes? Until I heard something. 'Ringggggg!' My phone went off. I picked it up. "What do you need, Luke?"
"I need you to come to my house. NOW."