Don't cry no more

Dedicated to -Toxic- for being a great friend and a great writer!

I slumped down against my seat, dreaming of an angel to far away to reach. Luke seemed like a dream, beautiful and lovely and... and... charming; but just another lie of slumber when you wake up, the wicked truth that it wasn't really there chilling you too the bone.

        "ELOISE! YOU'RE UP, YOU SACK OF LAZY BONES!" Stephanie yelled out loud, stomping her freshly manicured toes and prada boots on the ground of our School's newly poished theatre. First day of high school, sophomore year. I had just signed up for a theatre club in our posh private school. Bad idea. Who knew Stephanie was the theatre type... But then again, she is QUITE the drama queen.

        Stephanie huffed and made her way down the seat rows, filled with tiny freshmen gazing around, full of wonder, until she made her way to my seat. I blinked out of my daydream about schools that Stephanie didn't go to, and stood up. "Would you kindly move, you are delaying my audition.", I said with a smug look on my face and swept past her, walking up on stage.

        Stephanie, too, had a evil glint in her eye after she recovered from her shock of bieng talked back to. "Miss. Myers said that no one can go up on stage until I approve."

        I crouched down on the end of the stage, right next to where she was. "And Miss. Myers said not to block or delay a student auditioning." With a sweet, sarcastic full-of-innocence voice I said, "And look where we are now."

        The act that I had to preform was an act where a country girl's love moved far away, and couldnt come back. Figures. After about twenty seconds I broke down crying. I can't do this. I can't forget Luke, and much less can I preform an act that is basically reliving what just happened.

        Luckily, the part I was doing right now is the country girl searching through her purse for chapstick and finds a picture of her love instead, where she breaks down crying, so I don't look like a total idiot right now. I reached into my bag I was holding and pulled out fake blood (who knows when you would need it) and secretly dripped it onto my leg. Faking a minor cut, i pretended to trip and hit the ground where my fake blood was. Whimpering a little to give the effect I was looking for, i excused myself and said I was going to the nurse, and showed the nurse my cut.

        This was a subsitute nurse, so she had no idea what was going on and just sent me home.