"..What does this mean?" I calmly asked her.

"..it means.. it means that if we don't break this bond soon Camila could die... and permanently this time," piper says.

"I'm not gonna let that happen, not again" I declared. "I'm going to end this once and for all, it's me she wants anyway and this is my fight" kissing Camz on the head, I left going to the one spot where I knew Kris would be, leaving the girls and Anthony here.

Now, the present

"I'm surprised you came alone"

"Yea, well I'm not surprised you didn't"

"What can I say?" She smirked, shrugging her shoulders. "Oh, I almost forgot to ask you, how's Camila doing by the way?" She laughed.

"I'm going to enjoy ripping out your damn throat" and with that I transformed into my wolf form and ran upon them, attacking every witch or hybrid that got in my way.

Camila's pov

"We need to go, like now," I say, yanking Dinah and Normani up out their sits.

"What?" Dinah exclaimed.

"Why?" Normani asked.

"It's Lauren," I say, trying to pull them up again.

"What's wrong?" Piper asked.

"She went off to go fight kris on her own"

"How do you know that?" Ally asked.

"I wanted to know where she went, so I looked through her eyes"

"Holy shit, we need to move, then," Anthony says, getting up.

"Don't swear" ally tells him, hitting him upside the head, making me, Dinah and Normani snicker at them.

"I guess, Anthony is the submissive one" Dinah joked, leaving out behind us.

Skips run/ drive there

"Dinah!! Normani! Go help her!!" I ordered, seeing Lauren getting tackled to the ground by a couple of hybrids as some witches were throwing fireballs at her, making her cry out in pain. Dinah and Normani soon transformed into their wolf form, helping Lauren up and killing some of the witches and hybrids.

"Piper, I need you to use your magic or something to help out" I commanded.

"Demi, I need your help on this one," she said holding out her hand for demi. "On my go," she tells her. Closing their eyes, piper mumbled something that wasn't even probably English making their jointed hands light up. "Now!!" Piper instructed, sending a massive fireball towards a group of witches burning them on the spot.

"Damn" I mumbled, looking at her with an impressive smile. "Badass"

"Thanks" she smiled.

"Camila look out!!" Demi yelled, turning back around I have seen Kris making a run towards me jumping up in the air. Closing my eyes out of fear I waited for her to tackle me down, but never received it. Opening up, my eyes I saw Lauren and Kris on the ground wrestling it out.

"Lauren!!" I yelled, when Kris tossed her to a tree, making her go back to her human form. Lauren was covered in a whole lot of blood and bruises, coughing up more blood as she struggled to get back up. "W-what... Piper, why can't I transform?" I asked as I struggled to transform into my chimera form to go help Lauren fight off Kris as she ran back upon her.

"It's... because of.. the bond, that you have with Kris," she says fighting off the hybrids, disintegrating them into flames.

".. oh Fuck it," I say to myself, running towards Kris. I guess, Kris heard me coming behind her, because she instantly turned around, grabbing me by my arms swinging me to Lauren, making us hit the ground pretty hard.

"How pathetic" Kris snickered. "I guess, I could kill you two together, I'll be doing you favour actually"

"Lady, you're seriously messed up in the head if you think you're gonna win," I say, eyeing her.

"Look, around you" she motioned for us to look around. Taking a look around I saw Anthony fighting for his life against the witches, while Dinah tried to save mani before the hybrids could kill her, and piper and demi both laying on the ground barely moving an inch. "You've already lost. But how bout we make a deal"

"Which is?" Lauren spits out, before coughing up more blood.

"Join me Lauren, and I'll let your friends and Camila go. We'll finally be a family again"

"Don't" I tell her, seeing as she was thinking about it. "Not after everything she has put you through and what she did to you, your family, and us" I reasoned.

"..you'll let them go, right?" Lauren asked.

"Yes"

"You'll stop hurting them?"

"Yes"

"C'mon Lauren don't do it" I begged.

"They'll be safe?"

"Why, of course "

"Lauren don't," I say, trying to grab her hand, but she snatched her hand away from mine, standing up.

"So, do we have a deal?" Kris questioned her, holding out a hand, with her signature smirk on her face.

"..I like what you're selling, lady, but there's just one problem"

"..Which is?" Kris asked confused.

"You messed with my family" And with that Lauren ripped her throat out in one swift move, making her drop to the ground, bleeding out.

"Oh my god," I say, in shock.

"Oh my god" Lauren repeated also in shock.

"Oh, shit," Dinah said limping her way to us.

"Dinah!!" I yelled engulfing her in a hug.

"Ow, ow, ow easy Mila," Dinah tells me.

"Sorry"

"The witch is dead" Anthony praised, making his way to us. "Where's piper and demi?"

"We're here, we're here" demi announced, helping a crippled piper.

"Ally, it's safe for you to come out now!!" Anthony yelled. Looking around, we saw ally coming out from behind a big tree. "Glad, you're ok" Anthony whispered to her, hugging her.

"I should say the same thing to you ant" she laughed hugging him back.

"Hey, where's mani?" I asked Dinah, noticing that she wasn't here.

Instead of answering me, Dinah looking out to the field. Following her eyes, I saw Normani laying lifeless on the ground, with a pool of blood around her body.

"Oh, Dinah," I say, wrapping my arms around her, as she cried into my shoulder.

"Let's just go, home," I say to everyone, once Dinah had calmed down a bit.

"What is home?"

"Exactly"

"Let's just go," Lauren said, finally talking, walking away from us, hanging her head down low. Not asking questions or speaking we followed Lauren. Looking behind me I saw as the bodies caught on fire, looking around my eyes landed on a mysterious figure, who winked at me, before turning away running through the woods.

A/N: Sorry if it wasn't the best chapter.