Chapter 6

Lauren's pov

"How did you even transform, Dinah?" I questioned, as we got out of the car.

"I don't know," she says to me. "It was like I couldn't stop the transformation from happening"

"This doesn't make any sense though," Normani says to Dinah.

"You've got that right, mani" opening the door I went to the kitchen to grab some drinks for us. "Let's get this straight" I began, walking back into the living room, giving them their drinks. "While you guys were busy talking to ally, Dinah just transformed?" They both nodded their heads.

"But how?" I questioned.

"No clue," she tells me.

"Did something maybe trigger it?" Normani asked.

"Even if that was the case, which I highly doubt, she still would've been able to stop it before she even turned" I explained to them.

"Well, what I wanna know is how Camila turned her back?" Normani asked me.

"Yea, how was that even possible?" Dinah questioned, as she took a sip from her soda. "How did she do it?"

"I thought only an alpha could make their pack members turned into a wolf and turn back?" Normani questioned.

"They are," I say, throwing my bag down, going straight to the basement. Once I reached the basement I started flipping through some books, to help me get a better understanding of what happened.

"Then how was Camila able to turn me back into my human form?"

"That's the thing I honestly don't know," I say, looking at her, then back to the books. "Nobody besides the alpha has those special powers, as an alpha wife she can only feel what I feel, see through my eyes, hear what I hear, hell even know my exact thoughts if she concentrates and vice versa, but they shouldn't be able to turn a werewolf back to its human form"

"Well, if she's the reincarnation of camren aka your wife aka the alpha wife then how was it possible for her?" Normani asked.

"Well, she's not exactly a wolf remember?" Dinah starts. "Nobody knew what she was so what if she has some kind of ability to allow her to maybe do things as a wolf can" she suggested.

"There's no way," I say, ignoring them.

"It's just a thought"

"It can't be" I whispered more to myself than to them.

"What is it?" Normani asked, rushing to my side.

"Lauren, what's wrong?"

"Camren" I whispered.

"You mean Camila? What about her?"

"She's a... She's a-"
__________________________
__________________
_______

Camila's pov

"Karla Camila Cabello!" Ally says, bursting through my bedroom door. "You've got some explaining to do young lady"

"Ugh, can't I be alone" I complained, throwing a pillow her way.

It's been three days since I found out Lauren and the girls were the werewolves in the woods that night. And to be honest with you, I'm not even freaked out about them being werewolves. No, I'm freaked out at the fact that I still have feelings for Lauren after learning something like this. But for some apparent reason, I don't care. Also, I'm freaked out that since that night all of my senses have been kicked up a notched.

"Yea, you can be alone," she says walking in more. "When you explain to me why you haven't been at school for the past three days and how the heck you changed Dinah back into a human" flopping down on my bed, ally waited patiently for me to talk.