Chapter 21

Lauren's pov

"So, this is how you wanna end it!!?" I shouted at her, looking around to see she didn't come alone.

"So, It seems that way, my dear child," she says back to me.

A few hours earlier

"I think we're ready," Dinah says, turning back into her human form.

"I agree" Normani claimed.

"Yea, well I think we need to train some more," I tell them, getting a sip of my water. "Let's go again"

"But Lauren-"

"I said let's go again"

"Lauren, we have been-"

"AGAIN!" I shouted at them raising my voice this time around cutting Dinah off. With a huff, they transformed back into their wolf form, getting back into position.

Few training techniques later

"My body is on fire" Normani complained, sitting down on the couch.

"I think, my body is crying," Dinah says, sitting down next to mani.

"Dinah it's called sweat" ally laughed.

"Well, no shit, smallz" Dinah sarcastically stated. "But I still think it's my body's ways of crying"

"Hey, where's Camz?" I asked after a minute or two when I noticed she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"She's in the back with piper and demi," Anthony tells me, sitting down next to ally.

"Why?"

"She didn't say," Anthony tells me, looking back to ally smiling fondly at her.

"I'll be back" I announced, walking to the back.

"I'm going get a drink" I heard ally say.

"Anthony, you're so in love with ally that I ship it" was the last thing I heard Dinah say before I made it to the back.

"Hey, lo" Camila smiled, kissing me.

"Hey, Camz" I smiled, looking at piper and demi. "What's going on back here?"

"I was just running some test on her" piper informed me.

"Ok, is everything ok with you?"

"Yea, yea, I'm fine" she lied.

"Camz" I warned. "I know when you're lying to me, so just tell me"

"..ok, um well since Kris is linked to me-"

"Kris is the one that's linked to you!? Why didn't you tell me!?"

"..I thought you knew," she said. "Anyway, though since we're linked my health is slowly going down"

"No, how is this possible?" I asked Piper.

"Since Kris and Camila don't have a bond as you two do,  it's putting her health at risk," demi tells me.

"So, what does this mean?"

"..."

"WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!?" I yelled at the two making them jump back in fear.

"...Lauren, Lauren baby calm down" Camila instructed, putting her hand on my cheek, making me look into her eyes.