6

On Number six we have
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Demon in Ruins by fallen_angelinluv (A/N I know I have mentioned this book before but it's on my top ten list so I'm suggesting it again)

Demon in ruins (Dark choices #1)

~A nice read for fans of twilight & vampire Diaries~

"No one can decide what I choose." I said looking at him. "The choices I make will always be mine."

The monster smiled. He was so beautiful. How could a monster be beautiful?

He moved swiftly towards me, his green eyes fixed on me. I held on the nearby table to make sure I wasn't trembling. Showing fear or weakness wasn't an option here. His cold fingers started from my cheek and trailed down to my neck.

***
When the naïve high school student, Karen Michaels, along with her best friend Jon Carlton accidentally discovers a different realm, she encounters supernatural creatures. Things change drastically when she's used to awaken the alluring vampire prince. She's tied to him hopelessly.

The thing she never imagined was that, she will have two vampires head over heels for her.

Join Karen on her irresistible tale of her life in the daunting and enigmatical dimension.

Song for the book is Bela Lugosi's Dead BY Bauhaus (I love this song)