Step 27: "Did he just flirt with me?"

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." I agreed.

"No you have to write it like this," he wrote the 16 on the other side. "So it won't be opposite. Opposites attract. Therefore we attract." He said, then burst out laughing, Bella and I with him.

Did he just hit on me? Kevin Brooks just flirted with me oh my god!

"That- That was so corny." "What? Oh corny." He agreed. I smiled up at him. Even though that made no sense or any relative at all to math, it was really cute.

F*cking adorable actually.

"That was a pun." Kailie laughed. "What's a pun?" Kevin looked confused. I wanted to smile brighter. So he was flirting... right?

Kailie explained to him what a pun was then I proceeded to help her. In the middle of helping Bella, Kevin announced 'I'm stripping guys.'.

I tried to keep my eyes away but I looked.

"Your shirt says F F. For f*ck f*cker." Bella said, causing him to laugh. I laughed too. Does he like girls who swear? He swears like a sailor I know but does he like it on girls? I really don't swear unless I'm making a point. He probably is starting to like Bella again. They did go out for like a day or two last year...

But she has a boyfriend so calm it Selena.

Kevin started taking off his undershirt. Oh sweet Jesus was he trying to kill me?! I gulped and tried to focus on the problem, despite I found myself stuttering slightly.

When his shirt was fully on I felt more at ease.

*  *  *

I sighed and slung my bag over my shoulder.

As soon as I walked in, Kevin laid eyes on me then back down at his pants. "Ms. it looks like I-" "Peed your pants?" I giggled.

He had gatorade all over his crotch.

Oh my god I was 50 shades of red right now. I did not just basically admit I looked down there. Oh my god Selena way to go!

Kevin and I were just kinda smiling/laughing with each other until Heather entered the room.

"Ms I dressed nice again! I don't like dressing nice and all like I have to get up at 6 just to do my hair." "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah! I usually sleep til 7!" "Geez I wish I could sleep til 7. I get up at 6:30." "Why? Your hair stays in one place." Kevin smiled, starting to laugh.

As good as the retort, 'I help my cousins get ready for school dumbass.' I decided shoving him off his chair was just as effective.

I pushed his arm until he fell back, almost hitting the ground. I pushed his arm, trying to get his giant body to fall. I wasn't even going to comment on how soft his arms are.

"Ms!" Kevin called out while laughing. Heather was laughing her butt off.

"I don't see why you guys do this. You're just going to end up married anyway."

I gaped and spun around to face my teacher.

"What?! Ms! Right in front of him you had to say that?" I didn't even want to look at his reaction as I pointed to him.

She shrugged. "What it's true." "It is." Heather agreed.

"No." I shook my head. If I thought my face was red before! No one has ever said I was going to marry Kevin while he was in the same room!

Somehow the comment of me being an alien came up.

I shot a warning look to Kevin before he jumped up and started to run around the table. We played at least a 30 second version of Tom & Jerry before Ms. McComb yelled at us to cut it out.