Chapter 2

1 month later

Danny was walking the streets of Gotham just scared and angry. He walked passed a bank and then went to a abandoned building where a bed and some cans he stole from a store. Danny just went to a can of beans and got a knife from his pocket and ripped up the top and just eat the beans with his hands. After eating Danny sighs and goes to the bed and lays down falling asleep.

Danny flew from a portal and hit Dan phantom in the face and he flew back. Danny flew to his parents, friends and mr.lancer and tried to free them. Dan grabber Danny and smiled then Danny said "what are you gonna do waste me what happens to you then." Dan just smiles while having Danny in his grasp "you don't get it do you. I'm still here I still exist that means you still turn into me." Then Dan punched Danny to a street lamp.
Dan just smiles and said "I don't have to waste you o just have to run out the clock till your whole world falls apart." Dan just hissed and flew at Danny aggressively and Danny turned intangible and when down the street. Dan just passed threw the lamp and looked around to find his past self. Danny went threw the street with Fenton Spector deflector and the ghost gauntlets, he said while flying at Dan "if remember more about you family maybe you would remember the Spector deflector." Danny attached it Dan and he hissed in pain "or the ghost gauntlets."
Danny punched Dan so hard he flew into a gasoline truck and Dan impacted it and looked at the gasoline and then his hair then a explosion happened. Danny covered his eyes from the blast and landed on the ground and walked to his family think Dan was down. Dan got up and took the Spector deflector off and grabbed Danny and threw him to the ground and beat him over and over till Danny was down.  "What makes you think you can change our past." Dan said evil and wicked and a grin Danny tried to get up and said "cause I promise my family." while Danny spit out blood from his mouth then Dan laughs and said "your shuck a child you promised?"
Danny just shouted "yes I promised." and his ghostly wail activated and Dan was threw back and he just looked in surprised "oh that power I don't get that till ten years from now." Looking confused and shocked.  Danny just flew to him and said "maybe the future isn't set in stone as you think it is." Then Danny did the ghostly wail again and Dan flew into a building and changed human and fell to the ground.  Danny heard the rubble move and he likes up in shock and Dan pushed the rubble and liked at Danny and said in a sarcastic tone "well that's it isn't it." Then Danny said while his eyes turned green and said "times up."  and pulled out the thermos and got him. Dan before going in the thermos "it's too late and your gonna turn into   me anyways some how or something else will happen." 

Danny just woke up screaming and looked around his surroundings nothing he just sighs and got up and walked out and walked around the town and then a explosion happens at the bank and robbers got in a car and drive off fast. Danny just thought does the world really need Danny phantom he sighs and then thinks go for it you will feel better.  He ran to the nearest alley way and made sure no one was around and white light activated and his hair turned white and his eyes were green.

Danny smiles and felt great then he flew in the air after the car he saw the cops were on the chase as well and he thought get in the car. Danny flew above the car and got in and he was invisible and the driver looked and saw Danny in the back and the other guy pulled a gun on him. Danny just sighs and said "guys just turn yourselves in and you won't get hurt." The guy with the gun just shot and Danny turned intangible and the bullseye went threw him and hit the seat. The guys looked in shock and Danny shot an echto-Ray at the guy gun and flew out the car and shot the tires. The car crashed and the cop cars just swarm the area and Danny smiles and flys away. Then a black silk cape was on the roof top and saw Danny fly away and just stood there watching him till he couldn't see him anymore.