The Next Day

Y/N POV

The next day I woke up to the sound of my Death By Glamour alarm. It was across the room so I had to get up to turn it off. I realized it was my second day in the offices. I grabbed my F/C shirt that said Your love is not my color. I put on black skinny jeans and S/F/C(second favorite color) converse. I grabbed my bag as I walked out the door and got into my car. As I drove to the office I saw fire trucks and police cars driving the way I was going. I sped up as much as possible and went to the offices. I noticed the fire trucks were going to the building across the street. I let out a sigh of relief as I got out of my car and made my way to the office. When I got in I saw Max walking towards the kitchen. I decided to scare him. I walked in behind him, trying to stay quiet. I got ready to run as I yelled, "MAD MAX LIVES ELSA!" He turned around really fast and I booked it.
"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" He yelled as he chased me.
"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I kept running until I saw an empty office. I ran in a hid behind a desk in the corner. Max walked in laughing. He shrugged and walked out after a minute. I got up and internally cheered...then I got pushed down.

Max's POV

I searched the empty office and I knew she was there. I shrugged and pretended to leave. I hid behind the corner until I saw her stand up. She looked pleased with herself. I ran in and tackled her. I pinned her down and she looked at me, defeated. I laughed as I got up and helped her up.
"Max!" She yelled, punching my arm playfully. I saw her blush and felt my face heat up. I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled.
   "Hey, uh, Y/N?" I started asking. "Do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?" She smiled and jumped up and down while saying, "OMG! Yes Max I'd love to!" I laugh and smile.

Y/N POV

   He looked so happy when I said yes. I giggled and left the office smiling. When I got to my office I noticed I had some videos to edit. As I was editing I saw Max smiling at me out of the corner of my eyes. I looked at him and he winked at me. I giggled and turned back to my computer. He chuckled and kept editing.

   As I finished my last video I began a vlog. "Hey guys YT/N here. I just wanted to say hey and I probably won't be putting up many vlogs for a while. Anyways I have a date tonight with someone in the office! Try to guess in the comments and I'll see you all later. Byeeeee." As I finished Max came in and asked if I was ready to go. I nodded and uploaded my video. We walked out together and I went home to get ready.

Then I got the call...