New Power

When you woke up you were lying on a bed and you looked around. It was a nice bedroom. You got up out of bed and started walking to the bedroom door but fell in the process. Steve came running into the bedroom that you were in and he opened the door and he helped you sit on the bed.

"Hey there Y/N. I heard you fell. I'm sorry. I should've left the door open." Steve said while looking down sad.

You grabbed Steve's hand. "Steve it's alright. I'm fine now." You said looking up at him.

"You miss him don't you." Steve said while looking at you. You started to get tears in your eyes and then you looked up at Steve. Steve looked at you in shock.

"Y/N your eyes." Steve said looking at you. You looked at the mirror behind Steve and saw that your eyes were blue. You gasped in shocked and then your eyes turned back to normal.

"Steve what in the world was that!?" You asked scared out of your mind.

"I'm really not sure Y/N." Steve said looking at you and then you heard something coming towards you and Steve. Then Steve hit you to the bed and then you looked up to see knife in the headboard of the bed.

You looked up at Steve with wide eyes. "Steve did I do that!?" You said while jumping up from the bed and looked at Steve worried.

"Y/N please stay calm and look at me." Steve said walking over to you calmly and then he grabbed your hand and then you calmed down. He knew how to calm you down cause he help out Wanda all the time.

Steve hugged you now and held you close. "Y/N you're gonna be ok. Do you think Hydra did this to you when they first captured you?" Steve asked you. You looked up at Steve and nod your head.

"I think so Steve." You said looking down while thinking about when Hydra had you.

"Oh my gosh. Steve, I think I have powers like Wanda." You said with wide eyes. Steve looked at you.

"I'll help you through this Y/N." Steve said hugging you.

You smiled and then you let go you Steve and you started moving the blue magic around your fingers.

"This is so cool. No wonder Hydra wanted me back." You said looking down at the floor sad.

"Y/N maybe we could go get Bucky together." Steve said while looking at you.

"Steve that isn't a good idea. I don't know how to use these powers yet and I don't want to hurt you or Bucky." You said while sitting down on the bed.

Steve looked at you and nod his head and left. You got up and went and showered. Then when you were done you got dressed and went into the living room and sat down on the couch. When you did you saw a man outside in all black clothes. You jumped a bit and you turned your head to yell for Steve but when you turned back the man was gone.

Bucky's POV

After Hydra took me back they brainwashed me again and made me train more. Hydra turned me into The Winter Soldier again. But when I was sleeping one night all I would see was Y/N. One day after training I got out of Hydra and I started hunting down Y/N. I went out in my Winter Soldier suit and I found the apartment building that Y/N was in. I saw that Y/N was with a blonde hair man. I made fists and I stood looking inside of the apartment. Then I saw Y/N saw down on the couch and Y/N was looking right at me but then Y/N turned and then I moved out of site. I had to get to. Hydra wanted me too.

"I'll get you Y/N. I will no matter what I have to do." I said looking at Y/N while I was up in a tree now.

Omg part 10 already!!! Please comment and tell me how you like this part. Also do you want me to do more Bucky point of views?