Mystery Man

You don't believe that you just graduated college and you were just so happy. You were now walking home from school and you were very tired. Then you got that weird feeling that someone was following you and you looked behind you and there wasn't anyone there. You started to walk faster and then all of a sudden a man pulled you into a alley. You tried to scream out but he covered your mouth. He then undercover your mouth.

"Who are you and what do you want!?" You asked him scared. He smirked at you.

"I'm a Hydra agent and our leader wants you." He said looking at you.

"What are you doing with this person?" Another man asked. As he started to walk over to you and the Hydra agent.

"It's none of your business sir." Hydra agent said. The mystery man looked at you and then he grabbed and ripped the man off of you. You got a look and saw an metal arm and then you started running. You heard the Hydra agent getting beat up pretty bad. When you were out of the alley you were going to start walking home again when someone else grabbed you. You screamed but he covered your mouth but you saw a metal hand on your face.

"Shhh, it's ok. You're safe now." He said looking at you. You nod your head and he removed his hand from your mouth.

"Who are you?" You asked him.

"My name is Bucky... I think and that was a Hydra agent. Why did he want you?" Bucky asked you.

"I have no idea Bucky." He nod his head and looked outside the alley and then back at you.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"My is Y/N." You told him.

"Ok Y/N, well I'll keep you safe from any of those Hydra agents. Don't you worry." You nod your head.

"Well I have to head home now." You said walking out of the alley. Bucky nod his head and followed you. When you and Bucky got back to your apartment he stopped you.

"Y/N I don't think it's safe here anymore." He said looking at you and then at your apartment door. You looked at him confused and walked in anyway and then your apartment blew up and as it did Bucky grabbed you and ran outside. You looked up at him.

"Y/N don't worry I got you." He said and that's when you passed out.

Omg! Hey guys! This is my first ever story on here and I'm excited to start writing it. I really hope you guys love the first part. Comment below on what you think of it.