Untitled Part 1

Symbiotic- Disclaimer

Rated T cause I don't know what else to rate it with my theme in mind. Hello everyone this is a new story I'm going to start (not a one-shot from one-shot Friday). I hope you will all enjoy this little project. So without further ado let's ah get started.

Spider-man: Remember Darkstride here doesn't own any of these characters or plots (maybe). They all belong to their respective owners. Such as, Stan Lee, Geoff (Ahem) sorry my mistake. -He looks at his card again.- Ah yes, F***ING SONY. You will never own me Sony. F*** YOU SONNY, F***...

Sorry we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Remember to leave an idea for Random One-Shot Friday R.O.F. in a PM or Review =)

Symbiotic- Unmasked

My mask lay on the floor beside me where Scarlet Spider tossed it.

"Why are you doing this Ben?" I couldn't wrap my head around Scarlet's betrayal. "We trusted you! I trusted you," Tears began streaming down my face.

"Otto is the closest thing I ever had to a father," Scarlet pulled my head back holding up a stinger to my neck.

"Okay my Scarlet Spider, go get me that key," Otto plucked me by the head from his grasp.

"I know you Ben your not like this," I told him.

He put a fist to his shoulder and swung away pretending not to hear me. Doc slammed me onto the floor with his mechanical arms. I choked on the water that was seeping in from outside. I got up dazed before I was swept of the floor again and tossed across the room crashing into the wawa cracking it.

"Finally after all this time victory will be mine, as soon as Scarlet gets the key from your precious aunt," he cackled.

"He won't hurt her," I tried reassuring myself, but at this point I really didn't know what to believe any longer.

"That is what was your greatest weakness. Your trustworthiness in others," he hissed.

His mechanical arms walked him over to where I was slumped. He picked me up from my head with a tentacle and brought me to his face.

"My Scarlet Spider is going to pry off the key from your aunts cold hands and I'm going to enjoy it."

Sudden rage surged through my body blinding me from reason. I ripped off the tentacle that had my head breaking free. I threw a punch upward into his face. He fell down unbalanced. He extended his ripped tentacle and as it reached me it started to form again. I dodged it as it slammed into the floor cracking it. I glared at Otto.

"Is that the best you got?"

He ignored my comment. He quickly moved to me, but I was ready this time. I webbed his tentacles and pulled hard. Before he touched the ground I shot a web at his chest and yanked with all my strength ripping off the chest piece. Then I webbed him into a cocoon after tearing of his mechanical limbs.

"You're not going to lay a hand on her," my face grew hard.

"Of course not it's going to be my loyal servant who does it. And by the way he's over there and you're over here so there is nothing you can do," he sneered.

I started to run for the huge gap in the building before Hydro man shot a water spout at me pushing me inside again. There was the sound of webs tearing and the reconstruction of metal. My spider sense started tingling. I jumped out of the way just in time. Ock's tentacles were stuck in the wall in front of where I had once been. I jumped down from my spot on the ceiling and pulled out his limbs once more. This time I plunged them into the empty sockets before they reformed again. The damaged spot on his torso was still there showing a black metal ball with lights on it.

"Looks like this is what's powering your mechanical suit doctor, let me get that for you."

I tore out the ball and smashed it on the ground.

"No you fool! You let the symbiote out!" Octavius started to try and crawl away from where he was but the symbiote was too fast for him.

He screamed in terror as it enveloped him. "Argh!" he screamed.

I took this distraction as an opportunity and left the triskelion quickly. Once outside I prepared myself for hydro man but to my surprise Sandman was fighting him already.

"Go Spider-man I've got him," I gave him a terse nod and continued on my way.

I slung as fast as I could across New York trying to get to my house. I saw Scarlet standing in front of the door fighting with Flash. I gave out a cry of rage and webbed the front door catapulting myself inside smashing against him.

===-=-=-=-=-=-=POV=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=

"I don't want to hurt you Flash, you've been a good friend to me," I explained to him.

I felt remorse biting at me inside for betraying them.

"Apparently you never cared about that," I looked at the stairs behind him where May disappeared to with the key.

I started to make for the stairs when Flash blocked me.

"Spidey trusts me to keep Aunt May and the key safe and I won't fail him," Flash typed something into an invisible keyboard on his wheelchair and guns appeared.

He started shooting at me with energy blasts which I easily dodged. Flash kept firing everywhere I moved to leaving scorched holes in the walls. I jumped and landed on the kitchen table. I shot some webs at the tv and slammed it onto one of his guns destroying it. Then I leapt beside him and destroyed the other one with my stingers.

"Just like I said I don't want to hurt you Flash."

I heard a scream comming from outside and then something crashed into me sending me through a wall and into a bathroom. I looked up to see Spider-man bring down the roof on me causing part of the building to come crashing down.