5) You want me to what?

5th chapter! (say in man voice!) hope you like it homies!

----------------------------------------

"Ashley I need a favor." He said seriously. Man he doesn't beat around the bush.

"What do you need" I asked. He's probably just messing with me and gonna ask for my homework or something!

"Okay, it's going to sound crazy but I need a date to the winter ball at the underworld." He said almost regretting it. I stood there in shock.

"Huh?" of course I would say something with the intelligence of a box of rocks. Mason signed an then walked over closer to me. I backed up with every step he took until he realized that I was uncomfortable.

"I need you to be my date to the underworld winter ball, what kind of devil would I be if I didn't even have a date?" He said like I should already know the answer.

I thought real hard,"Why don't you just ask Blake to go?"

"It's kinda hard to go with someone to the underworld and them not be able to see the guests, and she's a mundane... bleh" he finished with a disgusted look on his face.

"Come on, just cause she's dumb an... Wait what do you mean by she's a mundane?" I asked in confusion.

Now it was his turn to give me a confused look. There was a long drawn out moment of silence, with just his cold stare searching my face for something. I looked off to the side with a not to interested look, but the the word mundane finally registered in my head...

"What?" I asked a little too loud.

"You really don't know what you are now do you?" he asked. His hard eyes glinted with the slight amusement.

"What do you mean. if this is some joke it's not funny!" I stated.

"Sorry Ashley, but if you haven't noticed then that's your fault." He said.

"Back on topic" he paused, rolled his eyes and then looked back down on me. "Are you gonna be my date or not?"

"Hmmmm" I placed my hand on my chin thinking to myself, if I played my cards right, I could really get something out of it. Ding!

"If you tell the principle that I'm innocent and I didn't write the letter, then I would love to!" I said smirking!

"Fine." He said rather quickly. Then giving a shrug to kind of play off the rapid answer.

"When is it?" I asked curious, "and why should I wear? Not that I really care."

"Don't bother shopping! My maids will do that, and the ball will be soon, as you can see I was running out if time that's why your here."

"Wow, that was kinda harsh." I scoffed under my voice.

-------------

Done