The Clock's Birthday

The next day
Today was Tony's birthday. And the crew wanted to throw him a surprise party. They took Tony's batteries out while he was asleep so he wouldn't wake up until they put it back in him (they basically temporary killed him). Colin was out for shopping duty while the others scattered to make cakes, cards, etc.. Colin looked at the shopping list. Okay um, so I need to buy some flour, glitter, paper, and some batteries.... Colin went off to go find the first item, the next item, the item after that, until he glanced at the last item he supposed to buy. A manual on how to confess your love to another person of the same gender. Oh my god, I wonder who I'm buying this book for and why would someone make this book in the first place?. Colin thought to himself as he puts the manual in the shopping cart.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN COLIN GETS HOME

"Hey guys! I'm back with groceries!" Colin says as he entered the room.

"Great, Colin! Thanks for buying us the stuff, we didn't have any time!" Paige says as she grabs the flour and eggs and rushes to the kitchen.

"ThANks COlIN! THIs iS mY GiFt to TonY!! I'm SuRe It'll hElP hIm!" Lampy says while picking up the manual.

"Wait what? Help him with what?" Colin says but the lamp scuttered away before Lampy can hear Colin.

LIL TIME SKIP

The gang gathered around the battery-less clock. Shrignold got the pack of batteries and opened them. He gently placed the batteries in. Tony awakened and looked around with a confused face.

"What? Why is everyone like that? How LONG HAVE I BEEN OUT??!!" Tony asked.

Everyone: SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The group backed up revealing a cake and some balloons, along with gifts.

"Oh my god guys! How long did you spend preparing this??" Tony asked excitedly while going over to the cake.

"About five hours, and it wasn't a waste!" Paige said excitedly.

They all did their normal birthday stuff and had so much fun. Shrignold played some music when everyone dancing. Tony danced with Colin. Shrignold played his favorite song "A Thousand Years" .

"Hey Colin, this is the song we've been practicing to dance too! You wanna dance with me?" Tony says reaching out his hand.

"Heh, anything for the birthday clock" Colin says while grabbing a hold of Tony's hand. Tony pulled Colin to the middle of the room. They both started dancing like nobody's watching. They both fell down a lot but they just laughed that off. They fell for the fifth time while attempting to Tango.

"Well, heh, that was quite interesting." Colin says while sitting on the floor.

"You know.....a thousand years is quite a long time but....if I just find the right one....every second won't be a waste of time as long I spend it with the one I love" Tony said as he started to blush, Colin started blushing too.

"Well I-" Colin got caught off by Shrignold announcing the opening of presents.

"Here Clock, open mine" Paige said.

Tony opened the box to reveal little rainbow bow tie.

"Wow, um nice Paige, I actually needed a new one." Tony said as he took off his current bow tie. Colin blushed as he took it off. Tony puts on the new bow tie.

"OPEN MINE NEXT TONY!!" Shrignold shouted.

"Okay okay okay" Tony says as he grabs the present and unwraps it. In the box was a small heart shaped pocket watch.

"Wow thanks Shrignold, though-"

"HeY AnThY! OpEn MiNe" Lampy said as he throws his wrapped present into Tony's lap.

"Oh okay, what is this some sort of book?" He says while unwrapping it.

"This is a manual? A manual for wh-........ Oh..." He reads the title than everyone else reads the title and laughs. Tony's face was pink.

"It CaN hELP yOu wiTh yOur CruSh on CoLin!!!" Lampy says.

The whole room went silent. Colin's monitor was getting really hot. Tony's face was flushed red.

"Hey! That's actually good cause Colin likes you t-"

"Shut up Gilbert! You're embarrassing them!" Laptop snaps at Gilbert.

Colin's screen shows a big heart. Colin doesn't notice though but Tony does.

"Hey C-Colin? D-Do you a-actually like me? Cause it's true......I like you Colin" Tony says, his face now almost completely flushed with red.

"I-I love you Tony, I L-love you" Colin says, his monitor so hot it can cook an egg.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS" Chanted Paige and Shrignold .

"Uh..........um.. Colin? You wanna...um...kiss?" Tony says nervously. Colin agrees and slowly leans his screen towards Tony's face, the next thing you know they had their faces connected, sharing a kiss. The whole gang was cheering and Shrignold was about to shed a tear of happiness for them. After their kiss Tony looked Colin straight in the eyes and said...

"Well I guess I don't need this anymore" Tony pointed at the manual.