Page one

Dear Diary
11:11pm

School just ended a month ago and it feels like I'm still in vacation, yet we're starting soon.
I'm a bit scared it's going to start soon since eleventh grade was too hard for me...

Last day of school

I was walking through the hallways looking for my friends where they were waiting for me

Today is the last day of school so there's a party, everyone was jumping and dancing with excitement, screaming, running around the hallways like it was a park, music was blaring everywhere and you would the see the principal trying to control the wild students running around, it made everyone laugh, the scene was hilarious.

I felt overjoyed since I wore this pretty unique Christmas hat, it was really long , fluffy and really soft, it reached to my feet! I had a red dress I was all week thinking of using it for the party, I was with a great Christmas joy it made my day less tiring.

This years was very stressful for me, I recently moved from my last school I dearly loved, it was very hard and heartbreaking to leave the place with the people I most cherished..
But I trusted in fate I would do great on this new school.

It was extremely advanced compared to the other school I ever been, and it was very pricey. Most were rich people, doctors, lawyers, and politic people. I was only able to enter because my father is a very wealthy man and I had to take this special test to know how smart I was.

The facility was huge, the classrooms were very comfortable, spacious and had a lot of advanced technology.

My classes were advanced pre university type of classes which included English, history, Spanish, French which I loved, theater, Arts, music, chemistry, and so many more, it's insane! 
When it came to lunch, I think it was the best thing there could be. We had chefs make our food, if you didn't like there menu you could simply give it back and they would make something else you wanted.
Talk about royal treatment!

There was even a forest out in the schools territory, it was beautiful, the trees were huge, flowers and long vines always surrounded them giving them an amazing decorating view. It was a great place to just lay down for a while and read a book, to simply relax and enjoy nature.

When I finally reached my classroom the party was already starting to pump up, people were dancing, singing, taking selfies, trying to avoid the mistletoe or the contrary pushing each other under it, people eating everything off the table already and in a corner, my friends like always being there crazy selfs dancing while eating , singing, and taking selfies.

"Yo! You came girl!! Damn you looking good, who you want catch Hun?" Like always my friend mentioning boys

"Honey I'm not looking for someone, I'm single ready to mingle baby " I proudly said to her.