Chapter Ten: Nice List ♡

Chapter Ten:
NICE LIST
Third Person POV:

"HOW'D YOU GUYS GET HERE!!! OH MY FUCK!! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES RIGHT NOW GAHHH!!!" Wonwoo exclaimed.

"Babe, don't swear otherwise you won't be on the nice list anymore. Then I'll have to go home and punish you. HAH." Mingyu responded.

Hearing that made Wonwoo pout. "I'm sorry.."
Mingyu couldn't even stand how cute the other was. "AWWWW ITS OKAY BB"

"Will the two of you shut the hell up already?!! I've never been so annoyed so quickly in my whole life." Seungkwan said as he rolled his eyes.

Poor Wonwoo of course felt bad after hearing Seungkwan yell and began to get up. "Maybe you guys should leave? I mean why are you here anyways?"

"Well you see you did ask for friends in your letter.. and I'm your personal Santa so of course I thought I'd bring you some friends just like you asked for. Aka Seungkwan and I!" Mingyu Explained.

"It's really okay, though. I don't need friends. Plus either way you'll have to leave soon enough." Wonwoo said, slowly pacing back and forth.

"Hah that's where your wrong babe. Your coming home with us."

-

SORRY FOR THE SHORT SHITTT CHAPTER BUT IM AT A BLOCK AND IDK WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS.

I think I might end it here

The cliffhanger is real man

Maybe if I do that I can write my verkwan fic and then write a sequel?

What are you guys thoughts on that? I really don't know what to do...

But if you guys tell me which you prefer that would be great 👀👌🏼

~ 매디슨