Chapter Four: The phone

THIRD PERSON POV:
CHAPTER FOUR: THE PHONE
-

The next day Wonwoo got a letter in the mail from what looked like the address he sent his wish list to. It was most likely just a complaint about what he wanted like really your this old and your asking Santa for friends, at least that's what he thought.

Wonwoo hesitantly opened the letter scared to see what rude words would be on the inside from 'santa'.

"Dear Wonwoo,
I'm writing this letter back to you to tell you that I have received your letter and that you should receive your gift by the 25 of December if you do not receive your gift please call (***-***-****) also please respond to this letter to the same address and we will notify you when your gift is ready. Oh and by the way my names Mingyu not Santa, but I can be your Santa if you'd like :).
                     Sincerely, Your Santa Mingyu ♡ "

After reading the letter Wonwoo almost started crying from the embarrassment of someone else that he didn't know reading that letter. Even though he was very embarrassed Wonwoo decided to call anyways to apologize.

-

On the phone:

Ring.....

Ring.......

Ring.........

Ring............

Wonwoo sighed as he was about to hang up before hearing...

"Hello?"

Wonwoo's eyes widened as he quickly rambled words together.

"Friend is you Santa."

"Huh?"

-

To be continued 😉