Drarry- "Memes?"

So uh... yeah. This is the first one shot. I've been avoiding this. Uh... Here's the information.
DMHPDMHPDMHPDMHPDM
Ship- Drarry
Genre- Funny/Fluff
Warnings- Memes?
Summary-
Draco Malfoy is a wizard. He likes "muggle technology", as he calls it.
So, when he browses on the interwebs he finds something he shouldn't have seen... jkjk
HPDMHPDMHPDMHPDMHPD

"Harry? My lion?"

"Yeah, Draco?"

"What's a 'meme'?"

This is the moment when Harry, Um, EXPLODED, into laughter.

He walked to Draco, kissed him, and then searched up, "Doggo" the least spicy of memes. Many search results came up, but Harry still clicked on the images.

Draco was overwhelmed with all the "borking" and "puppers" and, of course, "doggos".

"Harry, um, I still don't understand..."
"Oh," Harry said. "I still haven't explained anything!" Since the "doggos" weren't doing anything, Harry typed in "the spiciest of memes".

Draco was amazed about how many men that lived in their mom's basement spent their time making these.

Pepe, assorted memes, more doggos, and much, much more popped up.

Harry laughed at Draco's confused face, it could've been a meme itself!

Again, Harry started talking. "So a meme is when lonely bored people see a funny picture and basically add a caption." Draco opened his mouth to  say something, but Harry kept talking.
"So these lonely people post them on the Internet and other lonely people laugh at it, and then the cycle repeats."

"So basically," Draco asked, a hint of confusion in his voice. "It's an image that makes people laugh?"

"Now you got it!" Harry exclaimed.

-----------------TIMESKIP----------------

"Uh, Harry?"
"Yeah Draco?"
"What's a 'Chipotle'?"
This is the moment Harry knew, he has found the man, his man.
HPDMHPDMHPDMHPDMHPD
At the end, I was talking about the food place Chipotle, BTW.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
What did I just write?