Always and forever

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated. I had a long vacation and I went to California to see my grandma. No internet! XP
Anyway, hope you guy had a good Chrismahanakwanzica and a fab New Year. ~Sapphire

You just sorta stand there, unsure what to do. You feel your cheeks heat up, and Bon's lips are soft against yours. The kiss seems to take a million years, but is really as quick as the flap of a butterfly's wings.

~*~
You shut the door behind you, feeling so embarrassed. You had almost sneezed all over Bon after he kissed you. Luckily, you had held it in, and he didn't seem to notice.
You see a lump in your sheets. You smile a little and walk over to it. Lifting up the blanket, you see Amaimon sleeping on his stomach, facing your tablet.
You smile and pick up your tablet. You didn't know what he was doing on it, but he looked adorable.
You change into your pjs and lay down by Amaimon. Feeling your presence in his sleep, he wakes up a little and hugs you around your stomach.

"Loli, I heard about the attack. I came over here to see if you were okay after I murdered every slimy Grindor demon in Gehenna for allowing one of their kind to hurt you. I was waiting a while before I fell asleep."
You smile. "A little overboard... But sweet."
"As sweet as candy, loli?"
"Sweeter, hamster-brains."

Amaimon wraps his legs around you in a full-body hug. He snuggles his head in your back protectively. His mouth inches down your neck to where it connects with your shoulder. He licks that spot, sending shivers up your spine.

Amaimon flips around to face you, licking the marks where poison had splashed on your face. It tickles, you thought.

"Amaimon, what are you doing?"

"Licking your wounds. That is something you humans do, correct?"

You giggled. "Amaimon, that's an expression. You don't actually lick someone's wounds."

"Oh." He seemed disappointed that he had misunderstood the saying.

You smile. "It's okay. I appreciate that you were trying to help. It's sweet."

He smiles back and kisses you on the mouth. You take in his sugary scent and the taste of lollipops on his mouth. You give him a big hug, nice and warm and full of love. Thinking of the dream, the hallucination you had, you shudder. Amaimon looks down at you. 

"Are you all right, loli?"

You nod weakly, thinking of Amaimon saying just that in your dream.. "Yeah. It's just... the demon worm- the Grindor demon- it sprayed poison on me and-"

He stops you mid-sentence, putting a finger on your mouth to silence you. "I know what Grindor demons do, loli. I've seen the strongest and most powerful demons be completely destroyed by a Grindor's influence. It's surprising that you made it out alive. What with you being a weak little mortal girl, and all."

You punch him in the arm for the last comment, but it was an effort wasted. He can't see what he had said wrong. It is true, after all.

His finger, still on your mouth, slides down to trace the shape of your lips. "Loli," he whispers, sending an excited shiver down your spine. 

"Yes, Amaimon?" You wonder why your voice wasn't shaking, why it had stayed steady even after the nightmare you had seen, and the way Amaimon was looking at you. 

"You need to get some sleep." 

You lay down, and he pulls the blanket over you. You stare up at him. He smiles happily. 

"Amaimon," you say quietly. 

"Yes?" 

"Why were you on my tablet?"

There was a hesitant silence.

"Go to sleep, loli."

"Okay."

You wait until you hear the soft sound of his light snoring. Then you turn on you tablet to see what he was doing on it. 

It's on camera. You open your photo album and smile. There where selfies he had taken, ones with him making silly faces, tongue sticking out. Then, on the last one, he has his hands curled into the shape of a heart. Sweet as sugar, you think to yourself. Maybe even sweeter.

Amaimon wakes up a little. "Loli."

You smile down at his sleepy eyes. "Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"Always."

He smiles and drifts back to sleep. "I love you too."

You lean your head down to his ear and whisper, "I will always love you. Always and forever."