Chapter Fourteen

(Short update please read the authors note at the end, it's very important)

Aidens P.O.V.....

A loud shudder came from the basement where Kaylee's broken mother stayed.

"You little faggot", Kirk, Kaylee's father shouted in my face after ascending the cement steps.

"What right did you have giving her a picture if my daughter", He came closer. Our close proximity made me sweat in fear.

"I-I", I stuttered before he interrupted me.

"I have no time for your petty little excuses. Go fetch that girl of mine, I'm not finished with her", he growled before stomping out of the now quiet room.

I didn't know what to do. I'd have to follow his demands or he'd harm my family. But I didn't want to hurt Kaylee. Ashton, my brother loved her to much for me to hand her over to her 'father' to do God knows what.

There was only one answer. It may not be the smartest thing to do but it might work. I just had to get them together or the idea will be blown out of the window.

Kaylee's P.O.V.....

"Slowly now, slow, slower", the doctor who I'd learnt he had the name Dr. Simpson ushered as I tried to walk with two crutches.

"I'm doing it I'm do-", I cut my self off a I stumbled into Nialls arms.

"Whoops?", I laughed and the boys joined in.

Dr Simpson also known as Bradley and Niall had become pretty close over the past few weeks in my physio lessons. They were becoming best friends and we usually hung out when young Elyar wasn't working or when Niall wasn't recording.

"Your getting there", Bradley spoke writing a few notes down on a notepad. "Slowly but surely"

"Hmm, guess it's back to the wheel chair for me then", I stumbled over to the chair that was located a mere 3 steps away from my position.

"Yep, just take this pair of crutches with you and practise around the house", I nodded.

"Okay let's get going", Niall said standing up and taking my chair.

"Can you wait a few minutes. I'm due to finish work about now, so I will go get changed and we can go out for supper?", Dr Simpson, Brad asked.

"Yeah sure, we will just wait in reception", Niall smiled and then pushed me out to reception.

His phone buzzed and his face went pale.

"Niall are you okay?", I asked feeling a bit panicky.

"Yeah why wouldn't I? Just need to pop to the loo", he got up and entered the cubicle just as Brad walked out of the staff room.

"Where's Niall", he asked curiously.

"In the bathroom, do me a favour and wheel me over to the door?",

"You're gonna eves drop?"

"Well duh", I sarcastically replied and he pushed me over. I leant my ear against the cubicle wall.

"What?.... no she's dead.... Is this on of your skanky little tricks?.... WHAT?.... ok ok.... Yeah we'll be there on 10", Niall then walked out the bathroom.

"We've got to go", Niall said panic clear in his voice.

"Niall what's happened?", I asked as Niall ran with me out side and Bradley followed closely behind.

"No time for explaining. All I can say us were meeting the boys, girls and Ashton there", Niall spoke swallowing harshly.

"Tell me Niall", silence..... "TELL ME", but just as I said the last words we arrived somewhere I had been dreading to see the sight of for years...... 'Home'.....

*Authors Note*

Ohhh, the unexpected..... Ooooo, wonder what will happen next.

I have some bad and good news. Bad news first...... there is only one chapter left..... sob, sob.... good news...... there might be a sequel! BUT for any writers out there who read this book after I've finished book one you can create your own sequel (: as long as Kayleigh gets the credit for the chapters she done and I get credit for the rest of this book. I will share each of your sequels in here for a few options to choose from and you get other readers. You can also do a book that can run up to this book. So you could make it for when Kaylee got abused or what ever. It's totally to you but I need the credit for this book!

If that authors note didn't make sense I apologise as I'm ill. Bleugh.

Comment and Vote (: At least 15 votes for a quicker update

Last few chapters will get dedications! Hooraa!x

~Alexandria!x