Chapter Eleven- Blackness

Chapter eleven

Dedication: Lulimonster. for the lovely comments (:

Special dedication: xAngelInHeavenx for making me a new front cover. (Which by the way can you 're send it to me)

Niall's P.O.V.....

We were all gathered in the living room. Zayn and Perrie snuggled up in one corner, Danielle and Liam in the other and Louis and Eleanor in another. Harry was in the kitchen preparing some hot drinks to warm us up while I was sitting alone on a sofa just staring into space.

How could she keep such thing a secret? Something so life changing, and not a good life changing a bad one. Something so deep and secret you would think they would share with their rescuer and boy friend. But she kept it to herself, didn't even peep a single word about it to me.

If Ashton hadn't come to warn me about her sick twisted vile father then I don't know what would of happened.

"Hello, earth to Niall", Harry spoke waving a hand in my face.

"Oh sorry mate I was just thinking"

"It's fine mate, just chill. They should be here soon", Harry reassured handing me a hot mug of coffee.

"Cheers"

"No problem"

I took a sip of the hot beverage until my phone broke out in its ring tone. Everyone's eyes shot up to me.

"It's Ashton"

"Bloody answer it Niall, quick", Eleanor spoke. "Put it on speaker"

I clicked answer and put it on speaker.

"Hello?.."

"Niall help us please"

"Why what's happening? Is Kaylee alright?", I began to panic and dropped the phone.

"No actually she isn't. It's her dad he's here. He's hurting her. I need your help"

Harry continued for me, "where are you we will be there right away"

Ashton gave Harry the place and we all rushed to the car pilling in one after the other until we were all cramped in. Speeding down the road way we came to a small street that was in the middle of no where. There was a car speeding off in the distance as we approached a group of three men. One was on the ground and the other two were getting into the car to follow the speeding person.

"This is where Ashton said mate", Harry turned to me. Panic was readable in his features as well as mine.

As soon as the words left Harry's mouth I opened the car door and ran to the scene. By the time me and Harry plus the other boys had reached the scene it was only the guy on the ground that was left. I approached slowly but when I got there it wasn't what is a hoping to see.

"HARRY ITS ASHTON CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW", I demanded. Without Ashton safe and well we wouldn't be able to find Kaylee. I should of protected her. I should of been with her. I shouldn't of let her out my sight. How could I be so stupid.....

Kaylee' s P.O.V......

I began to drift off in between consciousness and unconsciousness. I was still in a world of black darkness. A world of nothing but pain and bleeping. A continuous annoying beeping that wouldn't stop. I felt paralysed, I couldn't move an inch of my body and my eyes lids wouldn't part from each other. I was Too weak to function, too weak to move and too weak to wake up from the pain and distressing nightmare I was in. Only this wasn't a nightmare it was reality, and instead of getting better it only got worse.....

~ Authors Note ~

What do you think? It's a slightly rushed chapter the next one should be better.

Okay over 8 votes and 5 comments and I will give you a double update. Remember a dedication goes to a commenter (: xx

Also thank you for the amazing comments and remember I reply to all comments on my personal account x

~ Alexandria!x