Chapter one.

Marks pov
I was walking to the pizza place since i bought a box of pizza for tyler, Ethan, and me to eat. I was lazy to make food... When I arrived there was a guy with green hair. He was paying but the cashier looked annoyed.

"Hurry up and pay me the freaking dollar." The Cashier said. "Hold up im looking for a fookin' dollar." The green haired dude said.

I walked up to them. "What's the problem?" I asked. "The dude wont give me the remaining dollar." The cashier said. "Well im looking for one!" Said the Broccoli haired Guy.

"I'll pay the one dollar." I said with a smile. The grass haired Guy looked at me and smiled. "Are you sure..?" He asked. "Im positive." I said and payed the cashier.

After i payed and got my pizza i walked out and saw the lettuce haired guy again and he started walking up to me.

"Hey uh.. Thanks.. I was.. Uh wondering if we can be friends or talk some time..!" He said. "Sure I'd love that!" I said. He handed me his phone and I added my phone number in his contacts and he added his phone number on my contacts.

With that we both left to our houses to eat the delicious pizza we just bought. When Tyler, Ethan, and I were done eating I decided to text the lime haired guy.

-Texts convo-
Mark: Hey it's me from the pizza place.

Jack: Oh, Hey!

Mark: So I've been wondering.. How about we get to know eachother! How does that sound like?

Jack: Sure!

Mark: Okay since I won't have time to meet up later how about we get to know eachother by texting?

Jack: It's fine! ☺

Mark: Okay, Hi! Nice to meet you, My name is Mark Fischbach.

Jack: Hi Mark! My name is Sean Mclouglin.

Mark: I am a youtuber with (Go with it) Two million subscribers.

Jack: 😮 Really? That's cool! I have 100 subscribers at the moment..

Mark: It's okay! We can probably do some collabs and them maybe some of my fans cam subscribe to you! :)

Jack: Really..? Wow, Thanks! :)

Mark: I'll send you a picture of how I look just in case you forgot. 😛

Jack: Nice

Jack: Nice. MY TURNNN 😛

Sean and I kept talking and well, until we both got tired and fell asleep

Jack's pov
After Mark and I stopped texting eachother I couldn't stop thinking about him... How can he forget about me..? Probably because of my hair.. Also he's still smokin' hot as always.. I kept thinking and thinking about him when I got up I noticed I had a little problem down there...

"Welp. Thats what I get for thinking about a smokin' hot guy." I said to myself. I went to the bathroom and handled (Haha get it, Handled? ;) Sorry.) my problem then went to sleep.