Chapter 10: Pool Party Anyone? Part 2

So, i realized this was becoming an OC story, so I've decided on changing a bit of the style in this story and making it more like an x reader.

Y/N your name
E/N eye colour
H/C hair colour
H/L hair length
F/C favourite colour
S/F/C second fave colour
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV

I was editing my music as Zane started to doze off on my shoulder. I smiled slightly as his eyes finally gave out and close, his head falls into my lap, as a soft snore comes out of his covered mouth. I smiled slightly, but didn't look away from the screen. I did, however, look up and see Travis shaking his head, getting out of the water. I looked back onto my screen, looking at the song I was editing.

Third Person POV

Y/N was nearly done editing her song before hearing one of the boys say her name. Thinking Y/N didn't hear them, they continued babbling on and on about who gets her, still not aware that Y/N was kind of listening to their conversation.

As she tried to lean out of the tree to hear more of their conversation but ended up nearly falling out of the tree.

Due to the slight movement, Zane woke up, looking confused, kind of like a lost puppy. He shifted a bit, causing Y/N's leg to dangle off of the branch, and since Y/N's leg kind of fell asleep, the rest of her body fell from the weight.

Y/N let out a surprised yelp as she tried to regain her balance. (A/N: pretend the tree is rlly tall ok?)

She used her right leg to kick off from the wood, doing a backflip and landing on her feet. With the remaining momentum, she did a back-handspring, which made her extremely proud of herself, not aware how many pairs of eyes were following her every movement.

Y/N's POV

I sighed in relief, as I landed on my feet. Feeling extremely proud of myself, I flipped my hair a bit and walked into Aphmau's house.

----------------

I'm sorry I rlly don't feel like updating this story anymore 😐. I won't delet it but I'm gonna put It on hold for a while and work on a oneshot book where I can also suggest Aphmau's characters. I'll be back soon!

~ Felicity OUT!