Chapter 2: How Could You?!!

Hey guys, Short a/n so u can read. Hope u enjoy! There will be a longer a/n at the end so just chill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

outfit right now... above

It was Dante.

Garroth's POV

When we heard shouting outside, I got worried because it sounded like it was coming from Aphmau's house. Me, Laurance, Travis and Dante ran outside to check on the girls, only to see Katelyn hugging a cute emo girl. The girl glanced over to us and smiled. Though she was an emo, her smile was heartwarming. As usual, I blushed. But when her eyes landed on Dante, her smiled, turned into a troubled look. I turned to see Dante looking away with a guilty face. When I turned back to the emo and glanced at Katelyn, she was slowly backing away, into her house.

Laurance walked forward. "Hey Aphmau, Hey Katelyn." He started, breaking the awkwardness in the air. The emo was still glaring at Dante. "We heard yelling, are you guys okay? And by the way, who's this beauty?" He smirks, eyeing emo-girl up and down. The girl stopped glaring, and Katelyn sighed in relief. "I'm Y/N, and don't talk to me like that." She said, smirking at Laurance's face. She looked in my direction, then back at Laurance. "Does he not talk or something...?". "No, he's shy. and he's dumbfounded by your beauty." Travis butted in. She turned to face him. "I didn't catch your names.". "Well, I'm Travis. But you can call me Babe." The white haired dude said. She thought for two seconds, and said.. "Nah, I'm Y/N by the way. Dante should know.".

Katelyn's POV

"Dante should know." Y/N replied harshly, taking a step forward. I stepped forward, stopping her in her tracks. "Y/N, calm down. I'm preetty sure Dante has learnt his lesson." "I wanna fudging beat him up" She said glaring at Dante. "Look Y/N! I'm Sorry okay?! And where you kicked me still hurts!" rubbing his butt. Y/N had a devilish grin on her face. Garroth laughed. I shot a glare at him. "Wait a minute," Laurance and Garroth said in unison. "I sense a shadow knight." Laurance said. Y/N shrunk down. "And I sense a Jury Of Nine!" She took a step back. I panicked. "SHE'S A SHADOW KNIGHT AND A JURY OF NINE! GEEZ!" When I realized what happened, I put my hands over my mouth. I glanced over to Y/N, who seemed more embarrassed, then mad at my panicking. "Fine. I am Y/N, JO/N. You must be Laurance and Garroth. Hey, Katelyn?" 

"S'up?" 

"Still have your skateboard? I need to go home and check on Raven" she asked me. I grinned. "I'de never thought you asked... I missed her by the waaaaaaaaay!" I ran into my room and took out my iPhone-skateboard.

 I came back out to see Y/N, who had tears in her E/C eyes, being held back by Garroth, Aphmau and Aaron Where did he come from?  Dante was being held back by Travis and Laurance

 I came back out to see Y/N, who had tears in her E/C eyes, being held back by Garroth, Aphmau and Aaron Where did he come from?  Dante was being held back by Travis and Laurance. "HEY!" I yelled. "I LEAVE YOU ALL FOR JUST 10 SECONDS, AND THIS HAPPENS. JUST--- UGH! STOP IT!" They stopped. Black tears rolled down Y/N's cheeks. She was crying but no sound came out. I ran to her side and hugged her, rubbing her back, trying to comfort her.