Chapter 7: The Guy's House

Outfit right now! That is how u styled ur hair. NOT ur hair colour unless u want it 2 be😜😜😁

~Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd Person View~

"Garroth" Laurance began. "Laurance." Garroth replied calmly, suddenly, they both freaked out. "LAURANCE! HAVE YOU GOT THE FOOD THEY LIKE?!" "YES I DID GARROTH!!"

Garroth sighed in relief. Suddenly, Laurance's eyes widened. "GARROTH! DID YOU SHUT AND THE TOILET SEATS?!" Garroth's eyes widened"OH NO! THEIR GONNA BE HERE ANY MINUTE!!". They scrambled to the bathroom. "What are you guys yelling about?" Dante asks, walking out of his room. "Well, Y/N and Aphmau are coming over for a visit and we want a good 'first impression' so they can be my girlfriends" Laurance replied. "Yea--HEY W-WAIT A MINUTE!" Garroth yelled. Dante chuckled, just as Travis came up from his bedroom, shirtless, and rubbing his eyes.

"You guys are so cute. Can't say a full sentence without blushing or stuttering." Dante chuckled. "It's going to a breeeze for me to have Y/N and Aphmau as my girlfriends." "Wait, didn't Y/N, like, dump you?" Travis butted in at that moment. Dante's face fell, but immediately gained confidence again. "I need to try, right?"

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, along with constant knocking. "So, I guess it's a challenge, eh? I'm in." Travis said and went to his room(basement) to grab a T-shirt, while Dante ran into his room, for who knows what reason? Garroth scrambled to the bathroom, while Laurance screamed like a... girl? Yup. A girl, as he ran to the door.

Y/N's POV

Me and Aphmau walked over to the guys house. Me from Aaron's house, and Aphmau from her own house. I still have to wait around, like, 3 days until I can go to my own house. 

Aphmau rang the doorbell, snapping me out of my trance, and there was no answer. "Are they even home?" Aphmau asked. I shrugged, and started to knock repeatedly. With my sensitive hearing, I heard a girl scream, assuming it was Laurance. Finally, He opened the door. 

"Y-Y/N! Aphmau! H-Hi!" Laurance stuttered. "HI!" Aphmau giggled, i shook my head while grinning. "S'up, can we come in?" "Yeah! S-sure." He replied. We went inside and observed our surroundings. "Wow, this house is cosy!" I exclaimed, jumping over the couch. "Yeah! I thought it would be, um, what's the word? more messy" Aphmau giggled.

While Laurance and Aphmau talked, I sat on the couch, still taking in the environment. I saw Travis on the stairs, beckoning me over. So like a normal person, I quietly and quickly slipped pass Laurance, to get to him. Travis led me into his room, but left the door open.

"What is it, Travis?" I ask him quietly so that the people upstairs wouldn't hear us. Travis scratched the back of his neck. "Well, the guys created this bet trying to get the two of you to be their girlfriends soooo....." he didn't even finish before I started laughing my head off.

"Aaaand I'm guessing you want me to help you 'win' this bet" I ask. He nodded hopefully and doubtfully at the same time. "I'll help." I said deviously, letting out an evil laugh Zane taught me. Travis looks at me, scared.

"Where on earth did you learn to laugh like that?!" He asked me. I gave him an are-you-seriously-asking-me-that? Look and immediately knew who taught me. "Zane, ain't it?" I nodded proudly. "Let's go watch Laurance and Garroth embarrass themselves! YAY!" I let out a really feminine giggle and immediately realized what I just did. I covered my mouth and mumbled. "I am never doing that again!"

Travis chuckled, and we watched from the staircase. They were talking until Laurance suddenly got up really close to Aph's face and literally yelled: "LIKE A DATE?!" Me and Travis silently laughed our heads off. Aphmau backed away and shook her head, as Laurance turned bright red, and muttered something even Aphmau couldn't hear, and he walked off to the sink.

I couldn't help it. I grabbed Travis by the back of his shirt, and dragged him down to his room, and he closed the door lightly. After that, we burst out laughing, and rolled around the ground for Irene knows how long.

When we finally calmed down, we peeked from the staircase again, being very quiet to not attract any attention. I saw Garroth and Laurance both red, leaning on the sink. So that could only mean one thing, Aphmau is with Dante! My jaw and Travis's jaw dropped, as we shared a glance. Thats when I thought of this super funny plan, and I think Travis was also thinking of it too.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask. He nods, and smirks. I roll my eyes. "Sure." his emerald eyes widened. "R-really?"... I nodded, then smirked. "Don't go Garroth on me, Mister Casanova." 

"Wanna go to MoonBucks(my version of starbucks) Later?" Travis asks, I smiled. "Sure!" And with that we, again, peeked from the staircase and watched the scene unfold.

Garroth's POV

I just finished talking to Aphmau. Hmm, I wonder where Y/N went. Probably to the bathroom stuck in the darkness. Me and Laurance scrambled to each other. "WHERES APHMAU? WHERE'S Y/N?!" Laurance yelled. Then, we heard Aphmau's giggling in Dante's room. We glanced at each other, panic written all over our faces. "Aphmau's alone, with Dante?" I ask in disbelief. 

Laurance nodded frantically. "THAT DOESN"T EXPLAIN WHERE Y/N IS THOUGH!" "WE'LL FIND HER LATER!!!" I yelled, as we listened to the door.

A: Aphmau | D: Dante

A: Oh My Irene Dante! You're so cute!

D: Heh! Thanks...

A: Oh I could just hug you, and kiss you!

I couldn't take it anymore. I yelled. "THATS IT!" And broke down the door, only to see Aphmau sitting on Dante's bed holding a picture of baby Dante, and a really confused Dante. Laurance gave me a confused look, but Dante had a wide grin stretched across his face. Aphmau sighed. "You guys were listening through the door weren't you?"

We nodded, she excused herself and walked into the bathroom. Before Dante could give any snarky comments, we hear Y/N laugh. "Travis stop it!" she yelled. "They'll hear us!" This time, I gave the confused look. We all crept down the stairs to where Y/N's voice was from, the basement.

"Y/N! You need to fix this! What if they found out!?"

"It's not my fault!"

We heard a crash and we barged in. Dante yelled. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE IS GOIN- umm..." We saw Y/N fixing Travis's PS4 and Wii controller. Travis burst out laughing, followed by Y/N high fiving him. "THEY FELL FOR IT!!!" Y/N yelled. "PAY ME 10 BUCKS!". Travis sighed and took out 2 crumpled 5 dollar notes and handed it to her. "AHHHH! GUYS! Y/N! HELP! I FELL IN THE TOILET!" Aphmau yelled. We all laughed.

Y/N's POV

"AHHHH! GUYS! Y/N! HELP! I FELL IN THE TOILET!" Aphmau yelled. We all laughed. "I'm gonna go help her. I'll grab my hoodie and follow you, Trav Trav." I ruffled his snow white hair, causing Laurance to growl. "What is she talking about?" Laurance demanded. "Oh, we're heading to MoonBucks later." Then I heard shrieks. I scrambled to help Aphmau, and ran out to where Travis was.

The guys were chasing us frantically, and angrily as I heard Aphmau yell. "YOU GO Y/N!" As we ran all the way to the closest MoonBucks, talking and laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Kitties! Felicity Here and i am so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I didn't post! I was grounded by my mom for breaking the laptop! I am breaking inside because I missed my date with the guy I really liked :'(. I am already typing the next chapter to fill in for how long I didn't post. THX SO MUCH 4 ALL DA READS! NO CONVERSATION WITH KATELYN AND THE CREW TODAY!

All: AWWW!

Me: be quiet! My friends are waiting 4 me to post!

Word Count: 1336 words

~Felicity OUT!