chap 4

*Bella's POV*

I made it back too the house and stopped at the playground, that was in the backyard.. I was trying to catch my breath, but it wasn't working. I sat down on a swing and took a breath. "God I'm fat." I said too myself and I hard two little kids giggle behind me.. My two little cousins, that were twins and were 5.

I'm not racist or anything, but I love love love. Little Coco puffs babies. Aka, black babies. They too cute! I laughed myself and started walking towards the house when I hard my name being called. I turned around and saw the guys running, out of breath.

They made it too the porch and I was laughing. "You fucking left us! What the hell?!" He said out of breath and mad. I laughed really hard. "I was not trying to die." I said laughing and the they all were like dying. "So let me get this straight. If there was a killer in the house and you and Brandon were in there. You would leave him?" Asked Taylor.

"Hell yeah. Have you not seen the movies!? The white people are the ones that what to be the heroes and go investigate. The black people run and leave. That's how life works." I said walking into the house. I proved my point right there.

*Next day*
I pulled my black skinny jeans up, a red sweater that said a high school on it, in white letters and pulled my vans on.. I didn't get no sleep at all so I was tired.. I walked out the room and down the stairs, I walked into the living room and sat down next to a little girl playing barbies.. she looked up at me and just stared. I looked down at her...

"You play her!" She said handing me a white Barbie, and I laughed and grabbed it. "Umm girl who do you think you is!?" I said in a ghetto voice and she laughed, we been playing for about 20 minutes then Brandon and his friends came in.. I sighed and pulled my hood over my head and moved onto my side and closed my eyes.. someone sat down and each side of me, and who ever was next to me, I grabbed their arm and put in under my head.

"What are you doing?" Sean asked and I just put my finger up to my lips. "Shhh, I'm tired " I said and he laughed and I started to fall asleep when my phone started ringing. I groaned and grabbed it. "Who name does it say?" I asked too him and he sighed. "Cole." I groaned and sat up.

"How did he even get my number! Wait, no, that was Alec. What the hell is happing!?" I asked my self and he laughed. "And you say I have hoes." Taylor said next to me too Brandon and I sighed and got up.. I walked into the kitchen and saw my dad talking with some guys. I grabbed a bag of chips, and walked out the house.. they live on a lake. So I went and sat on the Dock..

I wasn't a big fun of water like this, but I was okay. I opened my chips and started eating them where going through Twitter, I felt someone behind me, than someone sat down next too me. "Hey.." Said Sean and I started getting that fan girl feeling.. Like when a girl starts talking about like one direction or Shawn Mendes.. That's how I feel.. But about this Sean..

"Hey.." I said back likening a meme. "What you doing out here?" He asked. It was 8:47 in the morning. I shrugged. "What are you doing out here?" I said and he shrugged too. "I needed a break.." He said and I nodded. "Chip?" I asked and he laughed and grabbed a chip..

"I was wondering.. wanna do something? Like maybe hang out? Because your leaving here in a week, and I wanted to hang out."

Okay this is the part were you freak out, and that is what I'm doing inside.. I put my phone in my pocket.. "What do you mean?" I asked standing up and he did the same.. "Like.. Go on a date?" Rock paper, hell no!! My heart is beating so damn fast, I think I'm going to faint. Bella chill, Chill girl, Chill macaroni!

I laughed to myself. "I don't date.." I said and we started walking back.. "Why?" He asked and I sighed..

"I'm scared.."