Then beyond that to the left is a little family hang out area

Then beyond that to the left is a little family hang out area. If you continue walking you will see a hallway littered with framed photographs with 5 doors. One leads to the basement-we'll get there-, another one leads to dads second office and the last three are guest rooms. Going down to the basement it was just a storage room until me and my brothers worked all summer to fix it up and it became our game room. There's bowling, pool, table tennis, air hockey, ski ball, basketball and more. It's a huge room painted a smash of different colors with blue being the main color.

"What are we watching?" I ask as Raven carries himself and I over to the couch and sits down with me in his lap.

"The OC. Well rewatching. Season 1 episode 1." Sixx replies.

"Sweet. Summers my fave, mmm no Seth is my fave." Raven debates with himself.

"JAYLYN! My office NOW!" Dad yells from upstairs. We hear feet stomping then Jaylyn bursts into the room and runs past us, upstairs.

"Wonder what he did." River mumbles.

"I don't know and frankly don't care." Ryder growls before opening a huge box of ice cream and eating it with a spoon."

"Can I-" Silas tried to ask.

"No!" Ryder growled and hit Silas's hand away.

JAYLYN'S POV

Rushing into dads office I curse when I end up tripping on something.

I stand up and sit in the chair in his office.

"You didn't tell your mother or I you had a appointment. How did you get there?" It was a question, at least not the first part, it was a demand.

"I walked. And I did tell you guys. This morning during breakfast."

"Don't sass me boy. You live under my roof." He growls out

"Yes sir." I mumble.

"Good, now what did the doctor say." Dad asks

I freeze. Should I tell them the truth or lie?

"He said I was getting better." I fake chipperly.

"Good. Now get out of my office." He demands. I get up and walk to the door before hesitating.

"If I ever needed a medicine that would practically save my life or it would numb the pain till passing, would you ever get that for me?" I ask. "If it was hundreds or millions?"

"No, if it's that much you don't need it." He snaps before shooing me out of his office.

I comply and walk downstairs and onto the kitchen to grab a glass of water, my head in the skies.

"Yeah! I love Seth! He's my babe." River shouts as all of my brothers walk in. "Oh...hey Jaylyn."

"Um...I was just...um...leaving, I guess." I mumble out.

"No! I mean, stay." Ryder sends me a small smile.

"No, it's fine. You guys need brother bonding time." I smile before starting to leave.

Ryder caught my arm. "You're our brother too." 

I shrug and continue walking once his hand falls.

"Let him go, the fatass doesn't want to hang with us, we don't want to hang with him." I hear Ashton say inside the kitchen. I subconsciously touch my stomach.

"Shut up Ashton!" Ryder scolds Ashton.

Am I fat? Last time I checked I was 154. Maybe I am too fat.

I walk to my bedroom and go to bed with on thought on my mind. Ashton is right, I am too fat.