"Well well well", Unaloq said, smirking. "You nearly got me that time. That's why I have fast reaction skills".

Korra backed away from him. She immediately got out of bed, standing on the other side.

"Asami!!", she hollered.

Nothing. Korra looked over at Asami. She was still asleep.

"Asami!", she tried again.

Nothing.

Korra looked at Unaloq. She dashed over to Asami. Korra hurried up to her. She shook her.

"Asami. Wake up".

Asami didn't wake up. She the constant and fall of her chest gave Korra the relief that she was still alive. Korra looked at Unaloq, walking away from Asami's bed.

"What did you do to her??".

Unaloq smirked. "I may have slipped a little something into her food at dinner. She won't be waking up anytime soon".

Korra looked at Asami then back at her uncle.

"Why are you doing this??", she asked. "Why do I have to die??".

"Why did you have to come back??", Unaloq questioned. "So long as you're alive, you're a threat to my plan. I honestly thought you'd be dead by now".

Korra raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean??".

Unaloq sighed, a blank expression his face.

"I sent a few speacial girls to get rid of you".

He smirked darkly. "Words can kill".

Korra thought about it for a moment. Her eyes widened. Wait a minute. Princess Azura.

Korra thought back to what she had said.

They'd get a surprise visitor soon. Unaloq. He sent them. That must be it.

"You sent those girls to say those things to me??", she said, disbelief in her voice and face.

"Yes", Unaloq replied, starting to slowly pace while talking. "They're sirens I assigned to rid of you. But, they're speacial. They don't kill by singing. They kill by insulting, ultimately telling their prey to kill themselves, which almost always succeeds".

He frowned, looking at Korra.

"That is, unless someone steps in and wakes them out of their trance. Their victim has no idea what they're doing. All they know is that dying in what they have to do".

Korra was in shock. She had been out in a trance by sirens??. That would explain why she didn't know what she was doing. She was being controlled.

Unaloq smirked. He made a dagger appear.

"Now", he said. "Unless you want Asami to die, I suggest you better stay still and don't try to call for help. My men took out the guards stationed anywhere near here".

Korra took a few steps back.

"Please", she pleaded. "Don't do this. We're family. My father loved you".

"Well I don't care about my brother", Unaloq said, advancing towards Korra. "I only want his only child dead. Pity when he finds yours and princess Asami's bodies".

Korra looked around for anything that she could use. She spotted Asami's sword laying on the floor a few feet away. She glanced at Unaloq then the sword. Unaloq seemed to have noticed the sword at the same time she did.

Korra and Unaloq both bolted for it. Korra slid on her knees on the marble floor. She reached the sword just in the knick of time. She pick it up and raised it. The sound of metal on metal was heard.