The new teacher

Tony just finished his lesson and went to go hang out with his friends. Paige, Shignold, Carl and Tina (the healthy pair) were all in the living room. "Hi Tony, have you seen a walking computer?" Tina asks. "No, what?" Tony asks in confusion. "We got a new teacher assigned to the kids, he's living in the house, his name is Colin I think" Tina replies. "Oh, no I haven't seen a talking computar. "He might be doing his lesson right now" Tony says while walking away.
Tony heard some autotuned voice singing a song. Oh that must be Colin. Tony thought while walking towards the singing. He peaked in the room slightly so no one will see him the room and saw The red guy, yellow guy, and duck sitting in a table watching a computer guy sing.

"Everything's made out of buttons and wires~.."Colin sang.

Tony adores the autotuned voice, and the way Colin flows is just awesome. When Colin started asking questions to the three, Tony walked away from the room, he planned to meet Colin after his lesson. He just walked away into the living room where all the others were playing Monopoly. "Hey guys, can I play?" Tony asked. "Okay Anthy, you can play but yOu'lL HaVE To StaRt FrOm tHe bEgiNIng!" Lampy said. Lampy called Tony 'Anthy' because lampy couldn't pronounce 'Tony' correctly so he just called him 'Anthy' which short for his real name 'Anthony'. Tony grabbed a card and started to play.

TIME SKIP

Colin was finished with his lesson. He was nervous because this was his first time meeting the rest of the teachers, he walked down the hall until he got to the living room. He looked at the people playing monopoly. "Hey everyone, I'm Colin, a-and I just wanna meet you, I'm the new teacher." Colin couldn't take his eyes off the clock, he was wearing a bowtie and some gloves, Colin was into people with formal wear. "Hi! I'm Shrignold, I teach love and I live to serve my lord and savior Malcom." Shignold said to Colin. "Hiya there buddy! I'm Paige and I love being creative, but the kids aren't allowed to be creative because of what happened last time!!" She said with a smile on her face. "I'm Carl and this is my assistant Tina! We make sure the kids only eat plain food but make sure not to eat too much because that can make your teeth turn grey! But as I can see you're a computer so that won't apply to you much..." Carl said sadly. "Greetings, I'm Anthony the talking clock, but call me Tony. I make sure everything is on schedule and I teach about time, time is precious and should never be wasted. I love to go on journeys through time and such." Tony said to Colin looking him straight into his eyes. "W-well I'm Colin the Computer and I'm a computery guy, I love going through journeys too Tony, but going through a Journey through the digital world. I teach the kids all the great stuff about computers and how amazing they can be!" Colin says. Tony liked this new character, they had something in common, because most of the other teachers irritate him, but Colin was diffrent.

"Hey Colin, you want me to show you the house, a little tour?" Tony asks Colin.

"O-okay" Colin says. Tony grabbed a hold of Colin's Curser/hand and pulled him forward out of the living room "Come on Colin! There's no time to waste!"