Chapder Four

Liam's POV.

The whole time we were driving home I couldn't help but think about how she was smiling like that. it was kinda creepy. It sent shivers up and down my spine. It was almost like she wants us to think she's innocent.

" So, uh, Jasmine, do you like music?" I said after awhile.

"Yes sir, I do." She said, like she wasn't being creepy earlier. I have a bad feeling about that girl. I turned on the radio and Story of My Life was on and Jasmine started to do a little dance in her seat. Maybe she is nice, because that was freaking cute. Dani looked at me and laughed. As I winked back her, she asked Jasmine "Do you know who he is?"

"He's Liam?" She asked. "FROM ONE DIRECTIOOON!!!" Dani screeched.

Then my part came on, so of course I sang to mess with the girls. Then I sang Zayn's part and apparently it confused Jasmine.

" I thought you were the other guy?!!" she screamed from the back seat.

" I am silly!" I said laughing.... As I looked back in the rearview mirror I could have sworn her eyes turned all black and her irises turned red.. I slammed the breaks and we had actually turned into the driveway thank god. Dani gasped at the same time as I have.

" What the hell Liam?!" She said turning in her seat to look at me.

"I-I'm sorry i thought I saw something.." I quickly stuttered.