Day 2

All the other guys woke up shortly, and we all ate some pancakes. While we were eating we heard a girly scream. We all ran towards the scream and when we saw who the scream belonged to we all laughed. The girly scream came from none other than Mathew Fear Patrick aka MatPat. Freddy came up behind us and scared Matt again which made us laugh even more.

Bonnie came up behind us and helped him up. MatPat got scared and kicked his face off, but he put it back on.

"Thank!" Bonnie said.

MatPat then stated laughing hysterically. He calmed down and we all wanted to tease him. I knew exactly how to tease him about that. I looked at him and he looked back with a questioning look. I put my hand on his shoulder and said "Thank." He then laughed so hard he vanished into thin air.

"Well then! That happened." Dan said.

"Yup, Danny!" Phil responded.

"I SHIP YOU TWO! HASHTAG PHAN IS REAL!" I yelled while running.

"(Y/N), COME BACK HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND!" Phan yelled.

"NOPE NEVER!" I yell while monkeying away from them on the pipes and wire on the ceiling.

"Jesus, is she part monkey?" Tom asked.

"MAYBE I AM, MAYBE I AM NOT! WHAT IF I'M PART WOLF/DOG, CAT, AND DRAGON? HMM?" I yelled back.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Tom yelled.

I then opened up my wings and flew away. I sat down and started having an existential crisis!

~Later that night~

"(Y/N), WHERE ARE YOU! WE'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" I heard Jack yell!

"GO AWAY!" I yelled back.

"Why, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Because I said so!" I said.

"It is almost 12:00 AM! The night starts soon!" I heard Mark say.

"I don't care! Let them kill me!" I reply

"But we all, want you to survive!" Dan said.

"Well I don't!" I said.

"I'll be sad if you died, we all would!" Phil said.

"Well I wouldn't and the person keeping us here wouldn't!" I replied.

"That person can go fuck themselves! Besides we are all sticking together and not going crazy because of you!" Tom said.

Then we heard the phone call and they tried to open up the door but I had locked it in advanced.

Then I saw...