13✘

I was still in my bed when my phone rang, waking me up.

I looked at the time, it was 11am.

"Who the hell dares to wake me up at such a early time." I groaned while rubing my eyes.

I picked up my phone and looked at the ID.

"Obviously it's Hosh, who else?" I sighed and answered the call.

"Dude why are you calling me this early?" I asked him.

"Huh isn't like lunch time where you live."

"It's 11o'clock and yes that's early."

"You're lucky it's Saturday" he said with a laugh.

"I guess..?"

"But that's not the most important. Guess what?"

"What?"

"Guess."

"No. Just tell me."

"Ahahah fine. There. Is. An. Empty. Cafe. Looking. For. A. New. Owner. Close. To. Our. Dorm!" He said every word slowly but excitedly.

"Oh that's great, but I'm not done learning Korean so I guess that'll be someone else's." I replied.

"No it gotta be your cafe or I won't go."

"Well don't go then."  I said, nonchalant.

"Please come to South Korea. I'll teach you Korean... so please come." Soonyoung said.

"I don't know... it's so sudden. "

I should take this opportunity. I thought. It might be a one in a life time chance...

"I can ask for the previous owner's info and get you in contact with him if you're interested in buying it."

"Yes please. I'll talk with him."

"Really? Yay!"

"I'm so excited now!" I said happily.

"When you're in South Korea, let's meet and I can help you decorate the cafe and everything. Oh you could meet the guys as well! They want to meet you ahahah." He said.

"They want to meet me? You told them about me?"

"Well yes, I'm calling you a lot and they wanted to know who I was talking to."

"Ah okay. Well as soon as I've talked with the owner I'll call you. Is that good?" I told him.

"Yep, I'll text you his contact info when I have them, I'll pass by the cafe tomorrow to ask."

"Alright thanks a lot Soonyoung."

"You're welcome."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-the following day-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ding!*
A savage Soonyoung!
Just kiddin

A text message from Hosh.

Hosh- got the infos!
Kim Jaehoon
(Phone number)
(Email)
...

Me-thanks Hosh. Gonna message the owner.

I copied the email address and pasted it in a new email. I then wrote and sent an email to Jaehoon.

Later during the day I received an answer from the owner. I read the email once, then twice, and even a third time. I couldn't believe it! He had accepted my request. I then sent him an other message and told him I would pay half the price for the shop now and the other half when I get to South Korea in a few weeks. He accepted that as well.

I called Hoshi to tell him about the news.

"Soon' ! Guess what I'm buying that cafe!!" I said excitedly

"For real?!"

"Yep yep, I already paid him half the money. I'm gonna be in South Korea in a few weeks quite probably, gotta leave my job, korean classes, buy a plane ticket & pack my stuff so yeah!"

"That's just great, can't wait!"

A/N: okay this is a very bad & short chap sorry guys! In the next chapter you'll be in South Korea 😉.