Camping (part #1)

Start from the beginning

"I am excited as when I am excited I can't sleep." I tell him while chuckling. He raises his eyebrow at me while his thumb make patterns on my shirt covered back.

"And why can't you sleep?"

"Because I am going to camping." I shriek while suddenly sitting up on the bed. There is slight bounce on the bed as I am slightly jumping on it. I can act like kid sometimes.

"Camping?" He asks, while sitting up also and leaning against the headboard.

"You don't know?" I ask in confusion. How can he not know? Realization crosses his face .

"Oh that college's trip. So you are going,aren't you? So that's why you were packing all those stuff?" He asks me.

"Yup and I have done all the packing already. What about you? " I ask while making myself comfortable lying on my stomach looking at him . It is better to talk to someone rather than lying doing nothing, don't you think ?

"I was not sure that I will be going or not until now." He says slowly as he is thinking something. What? He is going to miss it?

"Oh come on. It will be fun. Everyone is going and you will going to suck here alone. " I point it out before adding,

"And don't forget,you will have to eat that crappy food." I muse trying to hide my smile as he looks at me with narrow eyes making me giggle. His eyes fall on my lips and lingers there before he closes his eyes.

"I said 'i was not sure' but I am now that I am going now " He smirks.

I jump while clapping my hands before pushing him out of the bed.

"What are you doing,bunny?" He asks, irritatingly as he stops my hands from pushing him any further.

"Get up. We have to pack your stuff. And don't tell me you haven't submitted your form. Do that tomorrow as it is the last date. Now get up and let's pack." I say.

He grabs my hands while pushing me down on the bed, throwing his arm over me again pushing my back to his front.

"We will do it tomorrow,jumpy bunny. For now,just go to sleep." He whispers in my ear.

"But-" I argue.

"Sshh." He kisses my ear ,sending a shiver down my spine. He puts his head back on the pillow before saying "Goodnight" which I return.

And before I could think more about it ,sleep drags me in its depths.

~*~

"In a queue!" The teacher snaps at us. We snigger at him as we continue pushing each other , jokingly, to get in the bus.

As planned, the day is here and we are going to the trip. My hands are sweaty with anticipation and I can see super excited people everywhere. I can't take the happy grin out of my face. I look around but I can't find Jason. I haven't seen him since I woke up. I furrow my eyebrows thinking that maybe he is not coming. I also have packed sandwiches in my shoulder bag if he haven't eaten anything.

After a lot of pushing and pulling each other,we finally stumble into the bus and being the first who have entered it ,we all run towards the back while laughing.
The bus is quite big with 3 joined seats on each side and space in the middle to walk and at the back a long seat for 6 people to sit on.

We take the last seats as usual with Hannah who takes window seat. Beside her, Nick who hasn't left her side after the club. Beside him, Emma who is sitting beside Taylor and then me at the other window seat.

Yes,I know one seat is left but we occupy it,somehow.  Students start filling in. We listen to Taylor as he tells us about his worst date,we all hollers with laughter at his stupidity, gaining glares from the people ahead of us.