Zombie Apocalypse in Future !?

I'm inside my house with only me and my cousin. I can't remember anything yet it still felt natural. I still didn't know that it was a zombie apocalypse due to my memory lost. So I looked into the window saw my friend also looking on the window and I found it strange that he's holding a weapon.

It looked like the guns from the alien games but a little more bigger it was color red and black. It's like a custom made sniper.

While I was watching him I noticed a badly wounded guy towards their house and he shot that guy. I was shocked to the fullest.

What I didn't noticed was that my house isn't close. Then a wounded guy ... But when I saw it up close I realized it was actually a zombie. A zombie was approaching our house. I panicked and I can't lock the door.

I looked over to my cousin it seems like he's out of sanity he was staring blankly at me while I was calling him for help.

I successfully locked the door and I felt relieved. I approached my cousin and talked to him. He was once again back to normal.

I searched for supplies and weapons I was surprised to find a knife that adjusts it's length it can grow over up to 3 meters more like a long sword now. The color of the knife was red and black the same design as of my friend. There was also a lack of supply.

I looked for my phone to call my friend and ask him for help.

"Hello hey this is me ***** "

"Ohh ***** so what's up calling me ?"

I found it strange that he was acting all cool like he has everything under control but I just acted

"Well can you help me get some rations and drinkables ?"

"Sure thing "

I looked out the window and what I saw is him clearing the area if zombies.

"You can come over now *****"

So I went outside and there was no zombie he even had 2 armored motorcycle with the same futuristic style and the same red and black color design same with the knife and gun.

I rode one of the motorcycles unexpectedly I already know how to drive it. It was like instincts. The motorcycle went so fast that after a few seconds we were in front of a supermarket. After going down the motorcycle it instantly turned invisible.

I was naturally amazed but what amazed me more was inside the supermarket there were also a few people.

I asked my friend why can't we just take all of them. He said there was a rule that you can only get 2 items inside everyday. So that was it . I went for a bandage kit and a water gallon he took a box of biscuit and a beer he said he'll give me the biscuit. I was so delighted that I almost..( nvm ).....

When I came back the door was open. I remembered locking it but I saw my cousin just standing there by the door. I was scared for a moment and I hurriedly went over him though there was no zombie but my intuition tells me it's dangerous.

Suddenly I saw a blue dot on my cousin's forehead. I looked at it clearly and realized it was a laser pointer. I immediately looked at where it is coming but the moment I left my eyes over my cousin I heard a gun shot. After hearing that I immediately looked at my cousin again he was there his head bleeding and him falling I checked him. But he's dead after that I shouted attracting a lot of zombies.

My friend went over to my house and whispered to me "Zombies aren't enemies they're just for fun, Humans are the real enemies" with Grin smile on his face he shot my back and ....

I woke up realizing it was a dream and I woke up exactly 2:37 am

...

I tried sleeping again to continue it but it didn't except I got a new dream for another chapter...

HAVE A GOOD NIGHTMARE 😈😈😈😈😈.