Chapter 17

First update in ages sorry guys. I've been to see Bristol V Sarries which was great, Bath V Bristol which was also amazing, Sarries V Tigers which I loved, Sarries V Falcons on Christmas Eve which was so good. But the best thing was England V Argentina, it was incredible I loved every minute of it, I met Farrell again and got his autograph which was amazing, I want to go to twickenham again so badly. I had an alright Christmas and new yesr, hope you had a good Christmas and new year. I go back to school tomorrow and then have mock results day Thursday. This is going to be the last chapter, I'll do an epilogue after at some point.
Owens POV
We were finally home, despite the fact I'd had a great time, I was so tired and ready to get back home. We all went straight to sleep, we're all jet lagged and I had training in the morning. The girls had nursery.
The Next day
Ugh it was too early but I knew I had to get too training I was not looking forward to it. It was cold but it woke me up, training was good, it was good to be back with the guys. I was meeting up with England soon for the start of the 6 nations.

Emily's POV
Owen had left for training early this morning, I was going to get the girls up and take them to nursery, they love it. But this morning the were so tired. I finally got them up and dressed and got them to nursery. They had a great time telling their friends about their holiday. Meanwhile i went shopping.
Finally we're all home together, me, Owen and the girls, I was so excited for the third child, I love me family. I was so exited to see the girls grow up, to spend the rest of my life with my family surrounding me I love it.