Chapter 6

I set my alarm for 2 o'clock in the morning as our flight was at 5 o'clock. It takes about half an hour to get there and we need to be there 2 hours before so were leaving plenty of time to get there, in case of traffic. It was now 9 o'clock so I went and got ready for bed in the bath room. While Owen got changed in my Bedroom. I was so excited. Has we had an early start tomorrow morning we pretty much went straight to sleep.

I was woken up by my phone blasting out Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer, my favourite band. So I got up, but decided to leave Owen to sleep-as for some reason he hadn't been awaken by my loud alarm going off.  He also looked so cute when he was sleeping, so I just left him there while I got ready. When I was dressed I decided to try wake him but he wouldn't. So I decided that the only way to wake him up would be to pour a cold glass of water over him. It worked he woke up, but he wasn't too happy about it.

'What the hell Emily. What was that for' said Owen

'You wouldn't wake up' I replied

'You could of woken my up any other way, why cold water'

'Don't you think I tried that, you wouldn't wake up. Not even I blasting out 5SOS on phone woke you up'

'Oh ok if I didn't wake up to that dreadful racket then, I see why you did it then. Come here and give me a kiss'

So that's what I did. But then I realised what the time was and told Owen to go get ready. The Uber was going to be here in 5 minutes. For once he got dressed quickly and was ready on time. Just has he came out of the bathroom there was a knock at the door. We grabbed our stuff, knowing it was the Uber driver-well George who we were getting the same Uber as. We put our stuff in the boot of the car and got in.

Owen and George fell asleep in the uber so me and Jess just spent the whole time  chatting about random stuff-5SOS-SacconeJolys-they boys games-what we wanted to do in Australia-everything really. We talked about everything. Just as we pulled in to the airport George woke up. So I woke up Owen. He wasn't two happy, that it was only 10 to 3 in the morning and I had already woken him up twice.

We went in to the airport and dropped our bags off, before going through security. It didn't take too long as we were flying first class. So we had quick security passes. Owen and George see Eddie Jones, Dylan Hartley and the rest of the England Squad. So they went over. Me and Jess went and found the other players family members-girlfriends-parents-wife's-siblings. We spent the next 2 hours talking to them. In between going shopping at duty free. We brought ray-bans, flip-flops and sun hats. We were all so excited.

Eddie jones seemed confident in the boys that they were going to win. They just had to put the effort in on the day. I was looking forward to this two months holiday in Australia with some off my best friends although I've only known them for about 6 months. They've become some of the closest friends I could have asked for. It was going to be an amazing holiday and one to remember.

We finally bordered the plane. Flying first class was amazing. A drink whenever you want, WI-FI what more could you want from a flight. I slept for half off it. The England squad took up the whole of the first class cabin. So it was like one big party. we discussed what we do while the boys were training and what we would do all together. We had one hell of a holiday planned. I was over exited by now. Owen was telling me to calm down but I just couldn't. I was like a three old child who had just had a whole bag of sweets.

When we finally arrived and got off the plane we were hit by hot air. OMG the weather was amazing. This was supposedly winter in Australia. I had to get changed straight away in to shorts and a t-shirt otherwise I would have baked. So I went to the loo, put some shorts on and a vest top, along with my new ray-bans.

After I was changed-along with the rest of the squad. We went to the hotel which was about 20 minutes away from the airport. The hotel was amazing it had a massive swimming pool, gym, spa and an amazing view off our amazing balcony. Our room was amazing. King sized double bed, massive bath room. The whole place was just massive. It was incredible. Well this was the England rugby team, so it was that surprising. Mine and Owens room was next door to George's and jess' room. So once we had finished unpacking we went to their room and all headed down to the pool. As although the flight was 21h 45 minutes plus a stop. So it had taken about 23 hours its eight hours ahead. So it was about lunch time.

So Jess and I spent the afternoon trying to get a tan. While George and Owen and a few of the other boys were in the pool or at the gym. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. I was already slightly tanned, which was great. I had spent some off the time snapchatting Emilia. She was so jealous. By the time we headed to the restaurant I was starving. All the boys ate quite healthy-instructed by Eddie jones. High in carbohydrate-like potatoes-low in sugar. So that's what they did. Meanwhile I ate what I wanted a chicken burger with fries and then a chocolate sundae. It was amazing.

After eating I was stuffed and exhausting so me and Owen went straight up to our room and fell asleep. I couldn't wait for the rest of the holiday. Just before I go to sleep, my phone goes off. It's a twitter notification saying that Luke Hemmings has twitted. It said they were staying in Sydney in the. That's all I read when I realised OMG my favourite band are staying at the same frigging hotel has me. I couldn't believe it. This holiday was going to be the best holiday ever.