Chapter 16

It's a short update but im on holiday at the moment so am really busy at the moment because I'm either away or at home with school work to do or meeting up with friends.

Owens POV

We ended up splitting up when we got to Disney world because grace and Gabriella wanted to go to see the princess but Gabe, Gracie and Elleshia wanted to go on the rollercoasters. So I and Emily took the girls to see the princess which was so emotional. They were so happy although also slightly scared. We did go on a few of the more kiddy rides which they enjoyed.

Emily's POV

Everything was amazing taking the girls to see the princess was so emotional and it was just fantastic how everything was somehow connected to Disney including all the food. The shop was amazing but ridiculously expensive we got the girls some princess stuff anyway. We were having such a good day and I didn't want it to finish. Although I couldn't wait for universal Owen had gone on some of the kiddy rides with the girls. He was so good with them. I couldn't wait for a third child. I was so lucky. We met up with the rest of them for lunch then spent the afternoon with them wondering round the park going on some rides. It was such a beautiful day.

The next day

Today was universal we were all ready and got in to the car that was taking us there. We were all over the moon. We went on the kiddy rides although the others went on some of the other rides as well. We didn't want to take the kids in to them. We were going home tomorrow so we wanted to make the most of today. The rides were all incredible and we had crusty burgers for lunch, which were odd but alright. It had been 2 incredible weeks. But I was looking forward to getting home and being back to our normal life.