Chapter 6 | Tea Time

Start from the beginning

"Y/n,don't you think it will be better if you drank your tea in your....room,as always?" Your step-mother suggested, doing her best not to be cruel to you,as her handsome guest was in the same room.

You kept silent for a few seconds. "Y-you are right,Madame.." you looked at the ground ashamed. You were honestly on the edge of crying. She acted abnormally in front of Ryu. But even he..didn't seem disgusted by you at all.

This wasn't the first time you crossed the line. Something similar had happened before. A few months after your father died,when you weren't used to being a servant, a duke came to  visit. As you were told, he was an old friend of your step-mother's ex-husband. He was also the one who suggested her to marry your father so she won't loose her property and end up in the streets with her daughters.

He was here to discuss some matters, about your dowry and how your fathers property will be shared. Well, he came here and.. gave everything to Maria. That isn't the point though. The point is, that you were stupid enough to still see Maria,Drizella and Anastasia as family.
You prepared five cups of black tea. Something that man couldn't ignore. He freaked out st your small mistake and started yelling at you.He even slapped you to show who is in charge and that you shouldn't cross the limits and stay in the kitchen like a real, pitiful servant.
Even your sisters, who weren't your most loved persons, looked at you almost sympathetically, with pity, like even they were sorry for you.
But after that, your step-mother would hit you if you misbehaved or did something she found annoying. That duke was the reason for your torturing and the reason you hated yourself.
He wasn't the only nobleman that came into your house.But he was by far the worst.
Still, every single one of the rich and powerful guests looked down on you, felt superior and treated you awfully rude.

This time..things were really...different.

But you should never forget your position as a simple servant.

-
"E-excuse me" you bowed and leaned to the table,picking up one of the cups. "I will be at my room" you sighed,turning around, when you heard a kind voice speaking.
"Please,miss Y/n,why don't you stay for a while?" Ryu kindly suggested, leaving both you and your mistresses wide eyed.

The most important part of his plan was getting along with Maria and her daughters but, even if he wanted to rescue his queen, he didn't wanted to hurt her while doing  so.

You gave him a wide, grateful smile. The smallest act of kindness was enough to make tears of joy form on the corners of your e/c eyes.

The sight of you smiling because of him made the prince's heart skip a beat. His smile widened as a dark pink colour covered his pale cheeks.
"Thank you..Mister Ryu.." you said shyly,also blushing.

Your step-mother cough brought you back to sad reality. You quickly glanced at her, noticing the sharp glare she was giving you.

" b-but.. I think it would be better if I just leave." You stuttered, looking away from Ryu. He let out a small "oh" his smile instantly disappearing from his face, his grey eyes growing colder.

"..I...Understand." he smiled gently,attempting to hide his disappointment."Enjoy your tea" he told you and sat back down."Thank you" You nodded, a light red still covering your cheeks, as you walked away,back in the dark basement.. 

Ryu still couldn't get over that you smiled for him. And only him.
He shook his head attempting to get the thought of you out of his head.He had to focus on what he came here to do.
He glanced at your step-mother, seeing she was glaring deadly at the direction you left from.
"So,Madame L/n" he called out to her,asking for her attention. She snapped out of whatever she was thinking and faced Ryu with a "huh?".
"You know..." he started."Your daughters look so lovely..." he smirked and winked at the girls beside him, making them drool a little.Maria raised an eyebrow at the youngster's sudden mood change.
"They must have got it from their mother." He smirked seductively at the woman across him,catching her off guard."T-Thank you." She stuttered,
blushing slightly.  He gave her a closed eye smile,before looking around the room. "Your house is also really nice...Did you decorated it?" He asked. "Yes,I did..I am glad you like it." She smiled. "You have a great taste Madame..Did you also decorated the other rooms?" "Yes" "Really?..." he mumbled. The woman nodded proudly. "Can I please see the other rooms?I really want to see more"
The middle aged woman smirked at the young boy before replying.

"Of course. I will be your guide"

'--'

OK THAT'S IT!
I UPDATED! FINALLY! IT IS REALLY CRAPPY BUT WHAT CAN I DO!?

BTW THAT CHICK HAS DAT MILF MONEY!

....

=_= wat am i doing with mah life