Chapter 6 | Tea Time

Your step-mother and sisters accompanied Ryu to the living room, while you walked to the kitchen to prepare the long awaited tea.
You waited for the water to boil, while you prepared some snacks to go along with the black tea.

  Once you got back, you saw your two step-sisters shamelessly throwing themselves at your guest.
The sight made you cringe and you sighed at their inappropriate behaviour.

"Girls." Your step-mother growled at them,obviously ashamed of her daughters' behaviour.

The girls immediately let go of the man,sitting properly on the couch.
They had an embarrassed expression on their faces as the both looked at the ground.
Maria glared at them them one last time,before looking back at Ryu.
"Well" she smiled at him,crossing her legs, seductively if I may add. "You,young man,haven't introduced yourself yet" she smirked.

"I haven't?o-oh..I apologise." The boy smiled shyly and rubbed the back of his neck.
He stayed silent for a moment, looking around awkwardly before his gaze stopped on you,who was slowly walking to their direction. "P-Please just call me Ryu" He said.

You reached the small coffee table and placed the silver disk on it.
The prince just kept staring at you blankly,observing your every movement.  

If only those whores weren't around...He wouldn't let you go that easily. Just the way you moved your hips while walking was enough to nake him go crazy..
But if he wanted his plan to work out,he should try hard to restrain himself.

Even though he thought about his plan carelessly,and in a state of anger,he had plenty of time to develop it while spending time with your 'family'.

In his eyes every single one of those women were disgusting.
They were exactly the type of persons he hates the most.
Average looking whores who would do everything,sleep with anyone, just for money. They were people that couldn't offer anything to the world since all they were capable of was taking and not giving.
Then they would judge someone by their physical appearance or their family name,something the lonely prince couldn't stand.

All his life, people treated him kindly. Not because of his personality,or because they wanted to know him better, but because he was a prince. Even the 'friends' he had were only keeping him company to earn something from him. Like money or high positions(dukes,soldiers,nobles etc. )

Well,
He had designed the perfect plan to save you,to make you his.
-

"Y/n?" Maria called out to you.
"Yes madame?" You replied softly,looking at her.
"Why are there 5 cups on the disk?..We are only four people here aren't we?" She asked strictly,a tone of irritation on her voice.

Sudden realisation hit you.

Even if Mr.Ryu was here,you were still only a maid and wasn't allowed to sit with the others. Never.

You looked up at her wide eyed, letting out a small 'agh'.
Maybe the 'kindness Ryu showed to you, made you go overboard and you crossed the line as a servant.

It was always a shame for a maid to sit on the nobles' table. Especially when important guests had come for a visit. It was considered rude and a disgrace to the masters of the house. Even if this time,the guest showed you kindness, it was still not right for you pass the limits.

"Th-that's..for me"
You replied in shame, your voice almost shaking.

How did you forget your position,Y/n? You screwed up....again...

"For you?!You can't be serious!"  Anastasia laughed, earning a small chuckle from her twin. Ryu jumped slightly at the girls' annoying squealing before frowning his eyebrows in annoyance.