Chapter: 64

JUST A LITTLE CHAPTER ON JEREMY AFTER ELENA'S DEATH

Jeremy P.O.V. 

I never given the thought of Elena never being in my life again, but yet here I am and she isnt.  I never prepared for this moment, Id never guess she'd go out like this. I still couldn't wrap my head around it yet, its denial, I didn't know how to cope with this. I looked out my window as I watched the raindrops drip down it, I didn't want to go back to New Orleans. I don't want to see everyones expressions and emotions going wild and especially don't want to here the ''sorrys'', I don't want any sort  of pity or special care for just because my sister was dead. I couldn't get the picture out of my head, her lifeless body, I am just angry ,not even sad, just angry. I only have one reason why I am in a car being drove back to New Orleans, vengance. I wanted Danyel dead, if I don't get my shot in New Orleans then I'll hunt him down, until I finally catch him and with my bare hands kill him. I don't blame Stefan and Damon going off the rails, if I were a vampire I would too, at least for a while so I wouldn't have to face the reality of it all the feelings especially. I keep on remembering Elena when she'd be on my ass all the time making sure I did good at school and not be a bum like most guys. There were times I disappointed her, but she never gave up on me, after our parents died she took on the role of like a sister/mom towards me. I'd go crazy sometimes when she would give me crap about going out late on a school day or failing a test, those are the moments I'll always remember. The little moments I'll always remember too, the terrible jokes she'd make and we'd laugh about how ridiculous they were, or even just sitting at the kitchen together talking about how our day went.

''God I'll miss those jokes'' I quitely said 

''What did you say?" Tyler asked

''Nothing just talking to myself remembering something'' I said 

I smiled and continued to look out the window.