Chapter: 19

STEFAN P.O.V.

Damon and me had gotten home around 3:00 a.m. once we had gotten home we went straight to our beds. Now I'm waking up to the smell of, coffee? I get up and walk downstairs angrily, I still could'nt get over the fact that Iris had or has a doppelganger. Once I had reached the kitchen, we never use it, I walked in to everyone drinking coffee and talking, Damon and Iris were already dressed and ready to leave.

''Stefan you should get ready, were almost leaving'' Elena said walking towards him

''Yeah, I'll be right back'' I said 

I ran upstairs and grabed a black long sleeved shirt and some faded jeans, I ran a brush through my hair and brushed my teeth quickly. I grabed my book bag that had everything I needed for the journey and ran back downstairs.

''Now brother you know I'm the only one in this house who can rock black'' Damon said while looking at me 

''Wrong Damon I like the look on Stefan, it looks as if he has a inner darkness'' Caroline said smiling.

''I think it makes him look like Edward, from Twilight'' Kol said smiling making everyone burst out laughing, I never knew Kol was funny.

''You look fine'' Elena said 

''Alright are we going to leave or are we going to stand here judging his clothing and his big Edward hair'' Klaus said making everyone burst out laughing again.

Finally after the laughs everyone piled into the van Damon got us

''Where did you get this van?'' I asked 

''Well I can only say it was a blond woman and had a great smile'' Damon said smiling at me, I looked at him seriously.

''Joke, you know sense of humor, I rented the damn thing'' Damon said getting in the passenger seat.

Klaus drove us to New Orleans which seemed to take a while, but it wasn't boring, Kol made funny remarks out of everything and made everyone laugh, and Damon kept talking about the babes he might eat in New Orleans. We got there and piled out of the van, we were facing an old house, Klaus walked up the stairs and pulled out a key and opened the door. Kol and Elijah followed then the rest of us.

''Where are we?'' Elena asked

''The Mikealson's Mansion'' Elijah said

''We helped built this town most likely we would have a home here'' Kol said observing every inch of his home.

''It's so dusty'' Caroline said 

''Well of course love, we havent been here for a while'' Klaus said 

''So where's your room Kol'' Iris said smiling and running upstairs, Kol went after her

''Iris!'' Damon yelled

''Damon, chill'' Jeremy said 

''If the door closes I should be worried'' Damon said and walked towards the kitchen 

IRIS P.O.V.

I was upstairs and I ran into a room, Kol was running after me, and he got me and hugged me tight close to him. 

''How did you know this was my room?'' Kol asked smiling

''Well your name is on the door and the bed is fluffy it's definitely your room'' I said 

He leaned in for a kiss, our lips met and we kissed passionately for a while, I could taste his sweet lips then I did something I had never done before.