Jack gilinsky imagine

'ITS NOT LIKE I NEEDED YOU EANYWAYS YOU DUMB BITCH' my now ex boyfriend sammy said.
The things that were going through my head that i could have said to him but didn't. We are fighting cause he was cheating on me with this chick named stassie. Apparently he was cheating on her too, she didn't know he was with me. So I'm not gonna blame a bunch of shit on her when it was sammys fault. I walked out of sammys house not slamming the doors cause its not like i pay the bills there and called an uber to take me to the store. I walk into the store holding in my tears, i get a cart and go to the liquor isle. I picked up some ciroc vodka,red wine, and rum. Then i go to the drink section for coke and sprite, i then enter the snack isle grab so snacks and ibuprofen. I get an uber back home and pop my wine open and go onto my balcony and watch the L.A lights and thinking about my past realationship with sammy. I was listening to music when i heard my door bell ring me thinking it was Sammy it wasn't it was my bestfriend Jack gilinsky. 'Hey y/n how are you doing with your ya know break up?' he said 'im okay' i broke into tears shortly after what i said. Jack took me into his warm embrace i felt loved. I then looked into his eyes not crying no more just when it hit i kissed him then other things happend....

Part2?