random imagine

I was getting ready to go with boys to go eat at the pizza place then to go to the ice cream shop when we got to the pizza place there was a mom and her two girls in front of us waiting to put their order. One girl didn't look that  young she  was about  15 then the other girl looked about 12. As we were waiting i was talking to the boys then we heard the mom yelling at the 15 year old and telling her that she cant eat with them because she is ugly and no one likes her then the mom smacked her on the face. so i jumped in well the boys watched me " i hate bud in to your conversation but you fucking disgust me what  kinda mom tells her daughter that she is a beautiful young lady" i said " i can treat her however i want shes ugly' she said so i put the girl behind me while the boys tried to comfort her while i was still arguing with her mom. then the mom left.  " I am so sorry that you had to deal with that i'm y/n this is jack, Jack,Sammy, Nate, and Hayes whats your name?"  I said " its okay thank you i'm Crystal and i'm 15 years old".  "Don't listen to your mom you are so beautiful" Hayes said " Dude you haven't even known her for 20 minutes" Jack g said " Its okay" crystal said " okay lets go somewhere else" i said.